[3.12] "Toe Nail Clipping Machinegun" Hand of Wisdom and Action Cobra Lash Deadeye CI/Videos/7m+ DPS

hi im trying your build i know i need to change some rings but my damage drops off at t8-9 maps and it takes a bit to kill stuff can you look at my profile please

using all clusters btw 3 follow and repeater
Last edited by azeez4774 on Apr 27, 2020, 12:53:40 PM
"
azeez4774 wrote:
hi im trying your build i know i need to change some rings but my damage drops off at t8-9 maps and it takes a bit to kill stuff can you look at my profile please

using all clusters btw 3 follow and repeater

Most of the gear on your character seems to be missing right now.
Hey relosa,

I've decided to go with your build. Can you tell me which route to take on the tree? Should I finish the tree first or go directly for the cluster jewels?

Thanks in advance!
"
KptKaoz wrote:
Hey relosa,

I've decided to go with your build. Can you tell me which route to take on the tree? Should I finish the tree first or go directly for the cluster jewels?

Thanks in advance!

Hey there I added some stuff for the leveling tree in the guide.
Fun build so far :). THanks for posting. Quick question though, on terms of gear priority, what would you prioritize first?
Last edited by Dismountus on May 4, 2020, 3:53:57 PM
"
Dismountus wrote:
Fun build so far :). THanks for posting. Quick question though, on terms of gear priority, what would you prioritize first?

Getting the helm enchant is probably the main priority. an assassin's mark ring and decent roll on astramentis come second.
Just starting with the build and still leveling but it looks awesome on the paper and video, I was thinking for a while about interaction between Cobra Lash and deadeye ascendancy to have it as attack monster and not poison/chaos dot, so thanks a lot for laying the foundation for this. I also wanted to ask about your opinion to replace Cyclopean Coil with Auxium as that should provide hide boost in ES and thus survivability, however unsure if the loss of INT and increased damage is worth it.
"
LokiONY wrote:
Just starting with the build and still leveling but it looks awesome on the paper and video, I was thinking for a while about interaction between Cobra Lash and deadeye ascendancy to have it as attack monster and not poison/chaos dot, so thanks a lot for laying the foundation for this. I also wanted to ask about your opinion to replace Cyclopean Coil with Auxium as that should provide hide boost in ES and thus survivability, however unsure if the loss of INT and increased damage is worth it.

I would not recommend it. You can get almost equal amounts of energy shield from an Energy From Naught threshold jewel.
Cyclopean coil alone is a huge chunk of the damage and having shock immunity is a free flask mod that we can get crit chance % on instead. You'd be cutting out 2m damage just for 100 more es.
Last edited by relosa on May 12, 2020, 7:54:28 PM
Finally got the char to endgame and wanted to provide an update as this has truly been a rollercoaster man.

Let me start with bad things first: I think this is probably the worst leveling experience I had since starting with PoE with my own imagination of Magma Orb + Fireball (suffice to say it was so bad I later deleted the char) - the clear wasn't that bad but single target was awful, even after I re-speced into glass cannon.

Also default Cobra Lash projectile art is kinda dull and sorely misses some love - eg. celestial barrage, automation arc or night lotus toxic rain. And this is all the bad things to say, average look of the skill and bad leveling experience but one you push through it all start to come together around lvl 55, I did my second ascendancy for chain, threw Belly of the Beast instead of Tabula and Atziri's Mirror and finally started to see light in the tunnel and once I got helmet with Cobra Lash enchant and got my dirty hands on those tasty cluster jewels... Man it rips. It handles all the content, T16, delve 600+ are comfortable but not yet a breeze however I still have some ways to min-max. Simulacrum is the one which is still most problematic due to huge damage reduction in last waves but if you play it safe you can certainly do it.

All in all very interesting and enjoyable build that does not require huge investement. Also I love how great it synergizes, whirling blades giving fortify and more attack speed from gathering winds and claws of the pride, projectiles chaining for clear and dealing extra damage to single target.
Hey there. I found this build the other day and decided to try it. Already 68 and I finished Kitava. I followed your leveling POB trees and I just switched to the actual POB build and I see some changes there which got me thinking - at what level would you recommend to start fixing the passive tree from the starting point? Also at what level should I make the switch to CI?

Currently, I have a little bit over 2k life and given the tree passives there won't be any more life increases and I am worried this amount of life won't be nearly enough for merc lab or maps.

TL - DR: Need some advice on how to proceed after Kitava and I'd appreciate any help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info