[3.11 UPDATED] Fivers Endless Rage Berserker || Warcry - Max Rage - Bladestormer

"
Inthrall wrote:
Following this build to a dot, and so far its fun. Am mapping up to tier 6's without issue, and still a few low-hanging items I can get. End game goal is that new belt that gives damage per rage stack and extra rage cap from the farm, but that might be a while off yet.

yeah the new belt is pretty cool. damage wise, it theoretically outDPS ryslatha by quite a lot.
The problem is that it relies heavily on us being max rage, which is not reliable in the same way anymore.

I think I still prefer Ryslatha, but the new belt is cool.

Don't panic.
ok, I don't know if I am shooting myself in the foot with this but

in ascendancy order I think it's waaay better to do

-Crave the slaughter
- war bringer
-rite of ruin
-flawless savagery

I mean, the redblade banner can be acquired at level 37, since it's extra cheap ~3-4 chaos

and the rage uptime from the warcry + berserk is better than resetting your rage every time you enter a zone, specially while you are leveling and you changing zones all the time, and losing you rage every zone change feels like an extreme slowdown

also, an extra cheap leveling item that will solve your mana issues until you get soul taker or anything better

Run Through doesnt exist anymore, so what cluster jewel we are looking for? The Medium ones get changed too? If yes, what he do?
"
Picudoxxx wrote:
Run Through doesnt exist anymore, so what cluster jewel we are looking for? The Medium ones get changed too? If yes, what he do?

Run through exist and i think fiver changed the build, so ur answers should be there.
Hi,

Has anything changed in the Expensive,standard & budget builds in Standard League ?

"
Grixzen wrote:
ok, I don't know if I am shooting myself in the foot with this but

in ascendancy order I think it's waaay better to do

-Crave the slaughter
- war bringer
-rite of ruin
-flawless savagery

I mean, the redblade banner can be acquired at level 37, since it's extra cheap ~3-4 chaos

and the rage uptime from the warcry + berserk is better than resetting your rage every time you enter a zone, specially while you are leveling and you changing zones all the time, and losing you rage every zone change feels like an extreme slowdown

also, an extra cheap leveling item that will solve your mana issues until you get soul taker or anything better

I mean, if it works, it works.
I don't find it an issue w ith rage though while leveling, since you get rage so fast with bladestorm, but I guess I need to test your way as well.
I'll edit the guide and add it as a note when I have time.

As for weapons, I just used rares up until I could use Ichimonji, but there are lots of uniques you can use.
You can use Ichimonji at lvl 58, so idk how I feel about ephemeral.
Ichimonji is really good.

Don't panic.
"
Sentry001 wrote:
Hi,

Has anything changed in the Expensive,standard & budget builds in Standard League ?

Well, a lot changed since last league, but everything in the guide should work in standard. There is no mechanic or anything that relies on harvest mechanics.

The issue might be finding the right cluster jewels. I don't know.

Don't panic.
"
Picudoxxx wrote:

Like P190001 says, Run Through exists. I think you meant Deep Cuts.

Either way, the modifiers we look for on all the cluster jewels are in the guide. :)
It's all in the item section.

Don't panic.
Ok, starting up my stream now. You know the drill. Stop by if you need help or anything. ♥

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
Hey Fiver,I had so much fun with this build in Delirium. It smashed all content this game had to offer. I might run it again this league. How is it now? It seems like damage has taken a huge hit but how is survivability compare to last league?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info