[3.11 UPDATED] Fivers Endless Rage Berserker || Warcry - Max Rage - Bladestormer

"
LinkRyu wrote:
I think the build is gutted a lot, but I trust you. I only played your 2 builds, and I think frost blades raider would be better this time since didnt get nerfed by the dual wield thing.

Are you league starting this , frost blades raider or anything else? Ty

I agree 100%, the frost blades raider is probably better to start with, mainly because I have no idea how this one will work now.

I will league start as marauder though, simply because I need to test if it works, so I know what to tell others.

Don't panic.
"
pulsesc2 wrote:
"
nortx wrote:

Are you saying that we can win from 0 to 50 rage in hideout (without a monster) using a warcry?

Nope, but you can go from 0-25 and 24-49...

No, we will be able to go 0-60 in one shout, even in hideout.
I'm not sure if we need Cry Wolf for it, but we will be able to do it.

Redblade Banner will always give us maximum possible power, no matter how many nearby enemies there are. I'm not sure if it works if there aren't any nearby enemies though.
But that can be solved with cry wolf, if that is the case.

Edit:
Asked Mark the other day.

Don't panic.
Last edited by Fiver on Jun 19, 2020, 7:08:28 AM
is there any good way to leveling this build?

"
dumbdmub wrote:
is there any good way to leveling this build?

Tytykiller has made a really good video where he goes through the campaign in 3 hours and 40 minutes as a marauder.
Check that video out. He's even using Bladestorm, so it's perfect.

Obviously you need to pick up some extra gems when you can, since he's not using all the ones that this build does.

That said, I have no idea how this works as a league starter, or how it will work at all.

But I will play it myself just to see how it feels.

Don't panic.
Has anyone commented on how the Berserker War Bringer node will work with Redblade Banner if you warcry when you're at maximum rage?

If it works in the order of the wording on the skill, this isn't gonna work; you'll gain your maximum rage, and then sacrifice 25 since you were already at max before.

Hopefully the gain happens after the sacrifice, since that wouldn't kill this mechanic.
"
Edgeworth wrote:
Has anyone commented on how the Berserker War Bringer node will work with Redblade Banner if you warcry when you're at maximum rage?

If it works in the order of the wording on the skill, this isn't gonna work; you'll gain your maximum rage, and then sacrifice 25 since you were already at max before.

Hopefully the gain happens after the sacrifice, since that wouldn't kill this mechanic.

They have changed War Bringer now though. You only lose 10 rage, and you get 10 rage per 5 power now.

That said, I am not entirely sure how it will turn out. There will be tweaking to be done, for sure.

Don't panic.
The bonus you gain from warbringer if you have 25 rage now work only for exerted attack .
Exerted attack are only the ones categorised as a Slam. So i assume this portion of the warbringer is useless here ?
"
Kalt13008 wrote:
The bonus you gain from warbringer if you have 25 rage now work only for exerted attack .
Exerted attack are only the ones categorised as a Slam. So i assume this portion of the warbringer is useless here ?

Yes it is.

Me and P190001 are talking about different skills that might be useful, but we'll see if we settle on some other skill. Don't know where we end up yet.

Don't panic.
Last edited by Fiver on Jun 21, 2020, 10:29:27 AM
Second wind does not work with warcries at instant speed and instant Berserk, right?
"
Second wind does not work with warcries at instant speed and instant Berserk, right?

It doesn't give extra uses, but it does give the warcry and berserk a shorter cooldown.

Don't panic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info