3.10 Impale Power Siphon Warcry Zerker - 30 Mill + Shaper DPS - 2.7K Regen - 250%+ Movespeed

"
Savage666 wrote:
"
kwliu0421 wrote:

22m dps atm and had a few attempt for 100% delirious T15 core map and 2 T16 phoenix.

able to clear all normals mod slowly but failed to the bosses.(freaking mini boss spawned with phoenix,twice!)

and two shot of spell from delirium mage mods will instant kill me(5.2k hp). while you can't one shot them in high delirious it becomes dangerous

not sure if it's better to switch to champ

If you don't mind leveling a new character, give champion a go. I'm currently making a new guide specifically for it. Should be up later today! Focused on getting crazy amounts of damage reduction while still hitting at least 20 mill dps. While the top end damage isn't quite the same as zerker, being able to face tank everything feels pretty good.

Possible to fit a headhunter in here?
"
iIiI0lili wrote:

Possible to fit a headhunter in here?

Definitely possible. Resistance would be the only issue but swapping templar gloves for ones with more res and picking up more resistance on your helmet could probably solve that!
I'm using guide as a bit of inspiration - I fancied trying a spectral throw berserker (So a fairly different build really) but wasn't sure on how viable using a non melee skill would be, as well as stretching to a 3 large jewel setup.
Looks like it is vaguelly viable (Probably not as good, but I just played a wander!). Getting crit might be a bit trickier with lower base crit, especially as things need to be taunted to get the crit from jewels (Champion probably ould have been better)

I'd really like to run blitz charges over aspect of carnage/blitz charges but can't see how I can keep a decent level of crit up. Can maybe switch later if I can get some really nice gear.
Going to try and squeeze in Farrul's Chase - would really like to use Fur too, but think I'll need base crit from chest, and explodey mod will be nice with all the generic % damage (And I already have a pretty nice one)
I'm sure the DPS calculation was wrong.
Because the Fork PoB already calculates the result with the Cry Wolf - Nearby 10 enemies.
You can check it out if you just add the jewel with - Warcries count as having 10 additional nearby Enemies.
So there's no need to separately enter "Nearby enemies" in Calculation tab.

How do you taunt an enemy as zerk?
Last edited by ShoRS on Apr 16, 2020, 6:57:17 PM
In your videos you trigger enduring and rallying cry at the same time. How do you do that? I know binding warcrys to your left mouse button trigger them while moving but how do you trigger your second warcry?
Last edited by dEus__ on Apr 25, 2020, 2:10:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info