3.10 Impale Power Siphon Warcry Zerker - 30 Mill + Shaper DPS - 2.7K Regen - 250%+ Movespeed

But just would like to ask, how can I adjust the build (For Champion) if I can only afford the jewels mentioned for zerker (Wolf/Provo) instead of the mass Wolf Mob Mentality you're running?
It's funny, I was already looking at ways to be tankier. I hate beserker ascendancy and abyssus, and both together especially. Increased damage is just so awful of a downside and yet you basically have to take that node if you're zerking.

I took your version and removed some of the skills that were work I didn't want to do (like vaal haste), and spent two points for another endurance charge (c'mon man, 2 points!). I still got 22m shaper with barrage gem swap, and ~8m with pierce. So this tells me: STILL A GREAT BUILD.

After that I tried to adopt your basic shell to Lancing Steel so that I can use The Saviour. Savior clones are great with ranged skills, as they can offscreen with them. I am extremely lazy, I value QoL over everything, so I hate gem swaps and buff totems and stuff, and love endurance charges and tankiness.

I have two versions in PoB, I would love to get your advice on them.

I took off vaal haste and some other temporary buffs and stuff that I'm too lazy to cast. Yes they do make the PoB look better, but, meh. This build has to press a lot of buttons already.

With NO GEM SWAPS, leaning on Saviour to get me 2x sheet dps, I got

Beserker: 21.4m shaper DPS:
https://pastebin.com/ptataSSS

Champion, 10.6m shaper DPS:
https://pastebin.com/M0gkF8aL

And I have this DPS all the time, so it's far higher DPS while mapping / simming / 5-orbing, and still very respectable for bosses.

10m is a little uncomfortably low for me for the Champion version. I would love to get it to 15m as long as I don't have to wear that shitty helmet (abyssus). Any ideas? I am sure I have missed a lot of options...
"
drigorin wrote:
Having so much fun with this build, but am torn between champ and zerk right now and I really dont know which one to choose :(

Honestly from what I've played of the Champ so far I would say go champ. Extremely tanky compared to the zerker and still crazy dps.

Also the Provocateur jewels is what made me start theorycrafting champ to begin with. Since they are worded where any enemy taunted by you will receive the extra crit chance and multi even if its not from a warcry you can pick up the "Conqueror" Ascendancy and insta taunt enemies even screens away applying the buff from your jewels. DPS wise the setup with those jewels is quite a bit higher than the mob mentality setup im running. You just wont have your berserk up as much which is fine. Still really strong with that setup.
"
elmasone

I took a look at the PoB you linked, and they look good. I'll have to take some time to see if there are any changes I could recommend. I haven't played a Savior build yet so i don't have much experience with it. Also the reason I didn't pick up the endurance charge was because I felt like the build had more issues with high elemental damage hits that physical so I opted for just life nodes.

This build going melee can most definitely reach higher dps. I had already played melee zerker this league and I've wanted to make a wander for a while which is why i chose to go power siphon. Nice to see people making their own spin on it though!

I agree there is quite a bit going on with the build, and there's definitely nothing wrong with dropping vaal haste. Could even put blood rage on a CWDT to forget about that as well. Then only rally cry would have to be pressed every half a minute and just berserk for bosses. The build really can get as simple or as complex as you want it. And usually I wouldn't include temp buffs like that in my pob, but with this build you can melt A8 conquerors in 1 second with everything up as you can see from my gif so I figured it was fair to keep them in to show the bossing damage potential. But as far as mapping it isn't that high all the time.

On my champ setup I currently have 90% uptime on berserk which causes me to deal my full PoB dps (minus vaal haste) even while mapping and have the extra survivability from it also. The DPS will be about 25% lower than the zerker once I'm the same level but the amount of time that dps is up is much higher which will be better for 100% delirium etc. Also having 13k armour and fortify feels nice on a wander. And not taking the extra damage from zerker.

Thanks for commenting and checking out the build!
Thank you so much for the reply, I'm actually playing a champ now and I loved it more than a zerker. Just asking if you have a pob or a planned one? Would like to take this to the very end!
"
drigorin wrote:
Thank you so much for the reply, I'm actually playing a champ now and I loved it more than a zerker. Just asking if you have a pob or a planned one? Would like to take this to the very end!

Yeah I'm loving the champ also! New guide will be up tomorrow!

22m dps atm and had a few attempt for 100% delirious T15 core map and 2 T16 phoenix.

able to clear all normals mod slowly but failed to the bosses.(freaking mini boss spawned with phoenix,twice!)

and two shot of spell from delirium mage mods will instant kill me(5.2k hp). while you can't one shot them in high delirious it becomes dangerous

not sure if it's better to switch to champ
"
kwliu0421 wrote:

22m dps atm and had a few attempt for 100% delirious T15 core map and 2 T16 phoenix.

able to clear all normals mod slowly but failed to the bosses.(freaking mini boss spawned with phoenix,twice!)

and two shot of spell from delirium mage mods will instant kill me(5.2k hp). while you can't one shot them in high delirious it becomes dangerous

I highly recommend you to! Damage is still absurd due to the warcries, just a lil bit slower in raw damage but with everything up like the threadstarter says, it is almost on par.

Survivability? Definitely WAY WAY better than zerker. I switched from a zerker too.
"
kwliu0421 wrote:

If you don't mind leveling a new character, give champion a go. I'm currently making a new guide specifically for it. Should be up later today! Focused on getting crazy amounts of damage reduction while still hitting at least 20 mill dps. While the top end damage isn't quite the same as zerker, being able to face tank everything feels pretty good.
"
Savage666 wrote:
"
elmasone

I took a look at the PoB you linked, and they look good.

Really appreciate you taking a look. This is my favorite warcry build that I'v seen so far. I'm interested in your champ build because that's what I'm leveling now ;).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info