Give a disabled guy a Key

Don't obfuscate the point for the sake of it, you know what I meant and you know that the way he's gone about it is weak.
Alright, alright. The obvious answer here is we find him, steal his wife and kids. While leaving him in his own self pity after we shatter his hands and break his legs. Cause obviously it seems like the right thing to do given the case? If he wants to be crippled, let him be crippled. If he wants to the man with the worlds largest cock let him! Hell if he wants to be batman in a pink suit, let him! It's not like we're ever gonna find out if he is disabled, not to mention....Who truly gives a fuck? Besides, what the fuck are the cripples who take offense to this gonna do? Wheel after me and hit me with there stubs?

VIVA LA LIMBS!

It's a forum, have fun with it.

PENIS PECKER BIG NOSED JEW CLOWN FUCKERS!

Just like that, I'm back in the game.
It's not easy being a man, who's a woman, who's a goat, who played a horse, who was a cat, who is a man.
"
Ihavenojaw wrote:
Don't obfuscate the point for the sake of it, you know what I meant and you know that the way he's gone about it is weak.

Oh, I agree it is, but seriously, people get "offended" by everything now-a-days, and I think it's just a bunch of hoopblah.
If you read what I said, then thank you, I say very important things, things that need to be said! Here's a chocolate chip cookie, enriched with vitamins.
^--- All about the orgies, no one ever gets offended in an orgy unless your disabl-----OOOOoooohhh....*snaps*
It's not easy being a man, who's a woman, who's a goat, who played a horse, who was a cat, who is a man.
I think it's time to give him a break, everyone has said how they feel about it and he realized the way he went about it was wrong.

Time to get back to all being in the same boat waiting for our keys!

Good luck to all
So since there is only one of me, does that make me endangered or limited edition?
If anything, it's because the phrase "take offense" has become so commonplace that it is used for other things which can be construed as something stronger (which I'm evidentally guilty of), when really it's a dysphemism. Still, my point stands: begging for a key is one thing, using a sob story (disability or not) is just lame.

If someone wants to give someone else a key, fine and if they don't, that's also fine, but their social and physical circumstances should never enter the conversation.
Last edited by Ihavenojaw on Apr 17, 2012, 5:52:40 PM
"
jamniczek wrote:
"
TheBigMick wrote:

Don't mean to be a dick man, but did your dad have a $200,000 mortgage, 2 car payments, my rig payment, 3 kids to support, plus bills, food, over $300 in meds a month, physio, etc..

Don't mean to be dick man, but with this kind of troubles I wouldn''t even be thinking of playing video games.

I am reminded of a man I knew who said he didn't have enough money to feed his son, but he paid $300 a month for a car that he didn't really need.

Edit: And Vayle ... is that all you do here? Be an ass?
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
Last edited by VideoGeemer on Apr 18, 2012, 12:37:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info