Give a disabled guy a Key

I'd hardly say you're being a jerk. This is the Beggars section of the forums after all. Begging for a key is normal, but the way you went about it, using disability as a reason, is frowned upon. Many disabled people play games.
If you read what I said, then thank you, I say very important things, things that need to be said! Here's a chocolate chip cookie, enriched with vitamins.
I wouldn't call being fat a disability.
It's not easy being a man, who's a woman, who's a goat, who played a horse, who was a cat, who is a man.
"
Vayle wrote:

Where the heck did that come from?
.....And that's all I have to say about that.
*Shrugs*
It's not easy being a man, who's a woman, who's a goat, who played a horse, who was a cat, who is a man.
"
TheBigMick wrote:
"
Vayle wrote:

Where the heck did that come from?

Many obese people use the "Handicap" tag to get better parking spots, though it wasn't appropriate.
If you read what I said, then thank you, I say very important things, things that need to be said! Here's a chocolate chip cookie, enriched with vitamins.
^--- I like this guy, I'm gonna stalk you.
Ugh can we let this thread die already?
Closed Beta Member.
As someone who actually does have a permanent disability, I take offense to the way you've gone about this. You give the rest of us a bad name.

Life is hard, yeah, but you know what? Pretty much every person has a difficult life, whether disabled or not. It's your outlook that matters most and trying to use your disability as a sob story to get a beta key for a game is really quite sad.
No offense to who ever that takes this personally, but seriously I highly doubt that if you are disabled in real life, that doesn't increase the chance of you getting a key.

Because if it did, I pretty much believe that many people would do a lot of stupid things to themselves in real life just to get a key.

I'm sorry for your disability or whatever you have, but come on.

- Darkimba
"
Ihavenojaw wrote:
As someone who actually does have a permanent disability, I take offense to the way you've gone about this. You give the rest of us a bad name.

Life is hard, yeah, but you know what? Pretty much every person has a difficult life, whether disabled or not. It's your outlook that matters most and trying to use your disability as a sob story to get a beta key for a game is really quite sad.

When doesn't someone take offense to what someone else does? We live in a world were you can say anything you want, but will be committing social suicide by doing it.

People seriously need to take life less seriously, it's a lot more fun that way.

At the guy above me, why do you think people would do things to themselves to get a key? I believe lying is a lot easier than causing physical harm ton ones self. Not saying anyone is lying.
Last edited by FiercelyFuzzy on Apr 17, 2012, 5:30:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info