Give a disabled guy a Key

Online people with disability of some sort is more common then you are probably aware
So since there is only one of me, does that make me endangered or limited edition?
I permanent disability is quite different than a temporary one. Less than a year ago I was working full time, making ends meet, putting money on the bank, etc, then a guy in a car cut me off and instead of running my Freightliner up his ass I rolled it in a ditch. 3 months in the hospital, grueling physio every day, stressing out me, my wife and my kids and here I am, and as soon as I am able I will be out working, making ends meet again.

So yeah a temporary disability is very very different that a permanent one. Mine came on me in a second and screwed up my life. I just thank God it was not something worse or permanent and I have a chance to get back to work sooner or later

Pretty hard to budget for something like this happening to you.

PS. the other guy didn't even stop.
.....And that's all I have to say about that.
Only one person implied a possible temporary disability, as sad as what happened to you is it doesn't change the fact that a lot of people are also in similar situations.

Its been 11 years since my dad got put on disability and like you was also out of no where. His wasn't caused by a car accident though it was medical.

I'm not trying to come off as a bitch if I seem that way, I was my dads support for 7 years before I had my son and had to move out of home as my parents had split. It's hard but instead of posting for sympathy accept that these things happen every day to people that aren't expecting it. People constantly get thrown off their life plan
So since there is only one of me, does that make me endangered or limited edition?
pics or didnt happen
"
DarthPi wrote:
pics or didnt happen

^ This
"
jamniczek wrote:
You have a wife, and you dont have have 10$? Man, i will never get married.

I lold hard. You spoke the truth! But it isn't as bad as it looks!
"
TheBigMick wrote:
I permanent disability is quite different than a temporary one. Less than a year ago I was working full time, making ends meet, putting money on the bank, etc, then a guy in a car cut me off and instead of running my Freightliner up his ass I rolled it in a ditch. 3 months in the hospital, grueling physio every day, stressing out me, my wife and my kids and here I am, and as soon as I am able I will be out working, making ends meet again.

So yeah a temporary disability is very very different that a permanent one. Mine came on me in a second and screwed up my life. I just thank God it was not something worse or permanent and I have a chance to get back to work sooner or later

Pretty hard to budget for something like this happening to you.

PS. the other guy didn't even stop.

Your story makes my heart heavy and my prostate weak. My bladder is full to bursting.
Holy Man didn't realize that this would create quite this crap storm. Just wanted something to do to pass the day, I mean this game will be going open beta soon and will be free to play when it does come out, so no worries there, hell I might even be back to work by then.

Lots of other games out there to pass the time till this one comes out, my buddy bought Legend of Grimrock and doesn't like it. He gave it to me so maybe I'll play that for a while.

Didn't mean to upset anyone or cause any tension. My wife actually said I was a jerk for posting this thread and told me if I really wanted it I could spend the $10. Just worried about supporting my family just now and money is kinda tight.

So as my wife is standing behind me right now, Sorry, I apologize for my behavior and realize my actions were wrong.
I hope the community forgives as it seems to be pretty cool and I need friends in the game not enemys

Edit
I do feel bad about this and if I win a key will give it away to someone who needs it, as I will be buying a key on the weekend
'nuff said
.....And that's all I have to say about that.
Last edited by TheBigMick on Apr 17, 2012, 2:54:39 PM
BumP!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info