Give a disabled guy a Key

OK, yeah I am doing it, I am using my disabled card to get a key.

All I can do all day long is read, watch TV or play games. My wife is at work and it is soooo boring here, my dog won't even play with me lately. (Dunno what his problem is)
Anyways, I am out of books to read, Daytime TV is teh Crap and I saw this game on Gamespot and it is all I can think of the last few days.

So if anyone is feeling like helping a disabled guy out, please send me a key in a PM

Thanks
TBM
.....And that's all I have to say about that.
You have a wife, and you dont have have 10$? Man, i will never get married.
ign: Jamnik_Inkwizytor_SI
"
jamniczek wrote:
You have a wife, and you dont have have 10$? Man, i will never get married.

You ever try living on disability man. We sometimes barely got enough to feed the kids let alone us. After a year it's getting hard to make ends meet sometimes. Life was good before the accident, and they say I got up to another 12 months of rehab yet
Last edited by TheBigMick on Apr 16, 2012, 8:06:36 PM
My father has lived with disability for almost twenty years now. Given, he gets money from the VA, but ten dollars isn't that hard to fork up.
If you read what I said, then thank you, I say very important things, things that need to be said! Here's a chocolate chip cookie, enriched with vitamins.
"
FiercelyFuzzy wrote:
My father has lived with disability for almost twenty years now. Given, he gets money from the VA, but ten dollars isn't that hard to fork up.

Don't mean to be a dick man, but did your dad have a $200,000 mortgage, 2 car payments, my rig payment, 3 kids to support, plus bills, food, over $300 in meds a month, physio, etc.. want me to go on. Yeah, $10 for a game can be a lot when you don't have it.

Forget it, just thought I would ask, I'll just wait for the game to go gold or hope for a key win.

Just trying to get through the day my friend
Last edited by TheBigMick on Apr 16, 2012, 8:14:39 PM
Its matter of principle dude... it could be even one 1$, but if i had mouths to feed and knew things werent going that great i would never give it for a game...

As student studying physicaltherapy i know ur trouble bro, but im not even in beta myself much less having spare keys... =P If i happen to get across one, its urs
"
n3m3sis wrote:
Its matter of principle dude... it could be even one 1$, but if i had mouths to feed and knew things werent going that great i would never give it for a game...

As student studying physicaltherapy i know ur trouble bro, but im not even in beta myself much less having spare keys... =P If i happen to get across one, its urs

Thanks, But I wouldn't want to take your key, Your chance is the same as mine, Now if you happen to get 2 somehow I will take one.

I'd rather give my baby girl the last dime I had before spending it on myself
Last edited by TheBigMick on Apr 16, 2012, 8:26:08 PM
"
TheBigMick wrote:

Don't mean to be a dick man, but did your dad have a $200,000 mortgage, 2 car payments, my rig payment, 3 kids to support, plus bills, food, over $300 in meds a month, physio, etc..

Don't mean to be dick man, but with this kind of troubles I wouldn''t even be thinking of playing video games.
ign: Jamnik_Inkwizytor_SI
"
TheBigMick wrote:
"
FiercelyFuzzy wrote:

Don't mean to be a dick man, but did your dad have a $200,000 mortgage, 2 car payments, my rig payment, 3 kids to support, plus bills, food, over $300 in meds a month, physio, etc.. want me to go on. Yeah, $10 for a game can be a lot when you don't have it.

Forget it, just thought I would ask, I'll just wait for the game to go gold or hope for a key win.

Just trying to get through the day my friend

He just bought himself a brand new 40,000 dollar car, put money up for my younger brother to go through college, and makes payments on my mothers laptap. And I'm sure, if he wanted to play this game, he could spend ten dollars for it.

Not to sound like a dick myself, i'm just saying.
If you read what I said, then thank you, I say very important things, things that need to be said! Here's a chocolate chip cookie, enriched with vitamins.
Well im also disabled atm,but you dont see me using that to get beta keys plus its so easy to make a pity story, how will people know what you or someone else say is true?
Closed Beta Member.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info