3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

Is there a budget version without cluster? Can that version clear all content reasonably?
"
ericchongws wrote:
Is there a budget version without cluster? Can that version clear all content reasonably?

Just take the nearest scion sockets and the south side str/dex sockets either side of Duelist to fit your primordial jewels until you can afford cluster jewels. Even without cluster jewels golems are powerful enough to do whatever you need until you farm a couple of exa for some starter jewels.

"
Pheyer wrote:
Is there a cheap way I can get a couple rotten claws notables just to help my dps a bit? Maybe buy one or two of the 100 chaos lvl 50 jewels? I feel my damage slowing down fast as I get past t10 maps

You can absolutely just buy cheaper jewels for Rotten Claws - remember it only requires ilvl 50. If you are having damage problems I doubt its down to whether you have Rotten Claws or not though - you should still have 70% impale chance without them and should just be instaphasing everything unless you have awful gear and low level gems.
Last edited by cdnza on Jul 9, 2020, 1:30:10 AM
Hi, i've done Sirus (A8) twice and my golems keeps dying despite having Indomitable army annointed and a 0.49 leech jewel. My stone are at 28k life as well. If someone could point out to me what is wrong about my character (Zarasentry) i'll be thankful lol (https://pastebin.com/VSVKd9uj)
Last edited by Zarakilya on Jul 9, 2020, 2:46:48 AM
"
Zarakilya wrote:
Hi, i've done Sirus (A8) twice and my golems keeps dying despite having Indomitable army annointed and a 0.49 leech jewel. My stone are at 28k life as well. If someone could point out to me what is wrong about my character (Zarasentry) i'll be thankful lol

golems have garbage chaos res and phys dmg reduction in general even with indomitable army. if youre quick to convocate then they can usually come out at least alive. i took to stacking 4x dread march on mediums to make the golems invincible and turn the fight into a cake walk where i mostly stand around waiting for him to die. could probably get away with 3 dread march but it worked fine at the time and i couldnt be bothered changing one out. posted a vid a few pages back showing how tanky they are in a8 sirus

"
Pheyer wrote:
1.5ex at the time of this posting for the cheapest cluster crafting base over ilvl 60 lol. Whats with all the ilvl 40-58ish jewels up?

Is there a cheap way I can get a couple rotten claws notables just to help my dps a bit? Maybe buy one or two of the 100 chaos lvl 50 jewels? I feel my damage slowing down fast as I get past t10 maps

a few things you can do for some more dmg, depending on how much currency you have
- 21/0 golem. cheap dmg boost over 20/20
- awakened melee phys for intimidate or brutality for overwhelm. while not cheap, theyre guaranteed dmg increases.
- take redemption and righteous army on tree. fearsome force if you still have no jewels after getting the other two.
- buy/craft 4-5 point medium jewels with renewal+feasting fiends to use until you get large jewels sorted
hello bois, my version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBR7AX4Az4c

pastebin: https://pastebin.com/P19RfSd7
Last edited by LAbeel on Jul 9, 2020, 4:12:32 AM
+4% life +chaos res
https://pastebin.com/gbZE6Hnc
"
savs_1 wrote:
Yo, thanks for the build guide.

It is such a tanky character and really easy to do bosses. This is the first time I have easily and consistently been able to do A8 Sirus deathless.

I even managed to craft a nice helmet for the build with the flesh offering enchant and I am looking forward to progressing further.

Here is my gear, please let me know if anyone has any suggestions of how to improve further :)

You could put quality on your helmet.

Edit: Also you have Maim with your Dread banner and Generosity with your Flesh and Stone.
Last edited by TMYNO on Jul 9, 2020, 11:32:10 AM
Brass dome vs Cracieann’s Carapace? Just trying to figure out what is better. Both seem good but brass dome has some negative modifiers. I’m the non chain version of that matters.
"
d373rmined wrote:
Brass dome vs Cracieann’s Carapace? Just trying to figure out what is better. Both seem good but brass dome has some negative modifiers. I’m the non chain version of that matters.

Dome's negatives are:

* 30% reduced block (this is indeed bad)
* 10% reduced movement speed (negated by Stampede boots)
* 50% increased shock duration (negated by our ascendancy, we're immune)

Carapace's negatives are:

* Aspect reserves mana and you have to deal with it (either passive nodes, enlighten or run less other reserve gems)
Last edited by Wermine on Jul 9, 2020, 12:48:47 PM
"
savs_1 wrote:
Yo, thanks for the build guide.

It is such a tanky character and really easy to do bosses. This is the first time I have easily and consistently been able to do A8 Sirus deathless.

I even managed to craft a nice helmet for the build with the flesh offering enchant and I am looking forward to progressing further.

Here is my gear, please let me know if anyone has any suggestions of how to improve further :)

i wanna know your cluster jewels :) do you stopped adding points when you reach jewel sockets?
Last edited by piratoss on Jul 9, 2020, 1:51:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info