3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

Damn I can see the survivability is insane, but what about the DPS?

And clearspeed?

If i swap stone golems for carrion golems will they have enough single target dps for map bosses?

i really want to try out this build.
"
supervi1 wrote:
Damn I can see the survivability is insane, but what about the DPS?

And clearspeed?

If i swap stone golems for carrion golems will they have enough single target dps for map bosses?

i really want to try out this build.

Dont worry about whiping the content. Id choose the budget version without Clusters, even tho I spend for the budget version 12 ex. But the clearspeed with Carrion Golems is insane. For Bosses you just used Stone Golems instead Carrion Golems. And Boom. Boss whiped.

What I worry about are the random one shots I receive. I dont even see what hits me and boom, gone. :(
Yo, thanks for the build guide.

It is such a tanky character and really easy to do bosses. This is the first time I have easily and consistently been able to do A8 Sirus deathless.

I even managed to craft a nice helmet for the build with the flesh offering enchant and I am looking forward to progressing further.

Here is my gear, please let me know if anyone has any suggestions of how to improve further :)

Check y boots gem: y have banner+maim and fleshstone+generosity. swap maim/generosity
Those Cluster Jewels cost over 1ex currently, I seem unable to find the version without clusters. I shall look closer!
"
hey all, whats going on?

just wondering what the strat is for crafting these jewels now?

seed crafting is easiest now, considering sockets are implicits?

thanks!

any tips for this? We should just spam cluster jewels in the garden and pray?
"
Aradebil wrote:
"
hey all, whats going on?

just wondering what the strat is for crafting these jewels now?

seed crafting is easiest now, considering sockets are implicits?

thanks!

any tips for this? We should just spam cluster jewels in the garden and pray?

i chaos spammed mine. took a chunk of currency but im mostly happy with them. I have one jewel i need to try a seed craft with (to add another mod) but the rest are decent so far.

with the jewel sockets being implicits now, theyre pretty easy to roll.

you can check mine out on my page. they werent too hard to roll.
still no answer :/ where all minion pros
was a post a few pages back but chaos spam sucks... fossilling is ok and alt regal still probably best to guarantee 2-3 mods. Then harvest craft.
hardest to roll is like a vicous bite/rotten claws/ with primordial bond or renewal. Thats why i do 3 large and 2 medium also to get a dread march/ feasting fiends.
Last edited by rageface1355 on Jul 8, 2020, 7:20:22 PM
1.5ex at the time of this posting for the cheapest cluster crafting base over ilvl 60 lol. Whats with all the ilvl 40-58ish jewels up?

Is there a cheap way I can get a couple rotten claws notables just to help my dps a bit? Maybe buy one or two of the 100 chaos lvl 50 jewels? I feel my damage slowing down fast as I get past t10 maps
Last edited by Pheyer on Jul 8, 2020, 11:36:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info