3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

"
Worth it to try this build with 10ex?

I want to switch from my Necro Arc to Carrion Golems/Zombies. But there are alot of build guides for this kind of gameplay - this one here "feels" for me the best one. Im worrying whether to start with 10ex or should I keep saving.

If so, dunno where to start or focus on. :(

10ex is plenty of cheddar to get going really.
get 20/20 gems corrupted or 19/20 is cheap.
cold iron points (or bow or 2h weapon 6l not cheap) are really cheap
armor can just be a belly or good life/%life astral plate until dome or craic or something else.
boot rings ammy etc all pretty cheap just get stats life res/chaos res
pretty easy to roll a minion hat or buy one.
really doesnt take much to get it going just after u do work on jewels primordals and clusters and good to go
if using dual curse setup and cold iron points use bane as cheap easy huge aoe for dual curse application. (bane doesnt count towards curses limit.)

"
TMYNO wrote:
I just want to add something to the discussion of budget options. A jewel like this is very affordable and gives you some of the damage of the large cluster jewels mentioned in the build guide. I am currently using it in one of my 3 cluster jewel sockets because I don't need/want to spend money on a Large Cluster jewel and I haven't been able to craft one myself yet.

(Edit: Dread March also feels like it adds a decent chunk of survivability to the golems though I can't say I have tested it extensively.)

I am also using this jewel to help with my gearing and reaching the 85% Chaos Resistance cap (obviously the cluster jewel that gives you 3% increased maximum Chaos Resistance is a better option if you are capped already). I prefer this jewel as an option instead of anointing Cleansed Thoughts.

personally would recommend hardened scars iirc? fortify on flask usage warrior's blood or ravenous horde over cleansed thoughts.
hey all, whats going on?

just wondering what the strat is for crafting these jewels now?

seed crafting is easiest now, considering sockets are implicits?

thanks!
"

I want to switch from my Necro Arc to Carrion Golems/Zombies. But there are alot of build guides for this kind of gameplay - this one here "feels" for me the best one. Im worrying whether to start with 10ex or should I keep saving.

Its for sure enough to start with. Brass dome is like 5ex minimum but you can hold off on it really. Its a pretty big difference between a rare with life but you wont feel it too much until t13+.

The cluster jewels may end up being around 150c or so, at least thats usually the cheapest base I can find when I search. Golem jewels ran me 1-1.5ex when i bought them. thats probably your two biggest costs other than dome. Just buying all the skill gems outright at lvl 20 might add up to an ex or so as well

Can for sure save some money by anointing the double chaos res notable.
"
rageface1355 wrote:
"

armor can just be a belly or good life/%life astral plate until dome or craic or something else.
really doesnt take much to get it going just after u do work on jewels primordals and clusters and good to go
if using dual curse setup and cold iron points use bane as cheap easy huge aoe for dual curse application. (bane doesnt count towards curses limit.)

Hi, thanks for help. Got Helmet & Chest. Got some questions. Added you ingame. Hope its fine if I ask you some questions. :)
"

it literally says in the guide that 10-15 ex should be enough to do all endgame content
Any pro minions gamers who can help?

"
juju666 wrote:
1. How does frenzy charges from poachers mark actually work on multiple minions? If one of my stone golem gets frenzy charge its only for HIM or all stone golems?

2. Is my cooldown/attack speed how bad. I have no idea how i would calculate it and i still get massive attack speed from frenzy charges :D

3. No idea where to put my last 4 skill points. Should i get one more medium cluster jewel or jewel socket for 4points (will sacrifice few life nodes) <-- figured out i will just put them on life

4. Would there be other good/better setup for my flasks?

5. Should i have my CWDT setup at lvl 1 or 20?

6. Should i swap culling strike from my helm setup for something else? No idea what would be best here

7. Is Vicious Bite actually really good DPS instead having Primordial Bond worth it? If minions can survive ofc

8. Any gems i should swap? Weapons? Will keep current helm since ilvl86 elders with flesh offering enchant is too expensive ^^

9. Does ''spells or attacks have +XX% critical strike chance'' from glove implicit modifier work with golems? Does crit from bottled faith work on minions?

10. Anything else i should do with this? Going to min/max this to the end
"
rageface1355 wrote:
"

Thanks for help.

I tried the non-cluster POB. Spend around 11ex with respeccing. So far fun build. There is ALOT I can improve in gear. But im broke now lol^^

Playing with Carion Golems for the clear. When huge bosses will come up I switch to Stone Golem. Got lucky and bought Brass Dome with 6 Sockets which are 3 white of em. Did 6L pretty in under 100 Fusings. So I can switch between Stone and Carion Golems.

For the Carion Golem setup, am I supposed to have 5 Carrion + 1 Stone Golem + Chaos Golem, am I right?
Last edited by matizzle_dizzle on Jul 7, 2020, 10:00:43 AM
I'm having some trouble with phys damage reduction, currently only 88% and 15k armour without molten shell up.
Dropping primordial harmony for +armour small clusters helps a little but the damage is a lot lower.

Currently prices for 8-passive clusters are too expensive for me (3-5ex each) and I don't want to swap pride to determination.
Is there anything else I can change to fix my armour/phys damage reduction without spending so much?

Profile: https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Exixo/JewelCollector
Last edited by Exixo on Jul 7, 2020, 10:50:33 AM
"
Exixo wrote:
I'm having some trouble with phys damage reduction, currently only 88% and 15k armour without molten shell up.
Dropping primordial harmony for +armour small clusters helps a little but the damage is a lot lower.

Currently prices for 8-passive clusters are too expensive for me (3-5ex each) and I don't want to swap pride to determination.
Is there anything else I can change to fix my armour/phys damage reduction without spending so much?

Profile: https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Exixo/JewelCollector
cheapest would be to drop some harmony for eminence but have to keep in mind the slam attack time doesnt go below the cd.
theres also primordial bond notable on clusters for more buff effect.
most expensive would be rings with minimum endurance charge. can get 8 flat phys reduction from there alone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info