3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

"
lehlehich wrote:
"
Joybringer75 wrote:
"
This is the tankiest build most of us have ever played...

Fully agree here as well.

It is crucial that you manage correctly the molten shell / vaal molten shell combo as well as trying to add some flat armour on your gear.

But without molten shell it's squishy to elemental damage... Shaper's 3 shaper's orbs kills me through regular molten shell. Beam is painful. Dont know wtf, may be divine flesh is not working on my character or something...

What is the amount of your molten shell? Maybe you should switch your rumi's for a regular one.

I have almost 5k on the regular one, almost 15k for the vaal one with the flasks up and I have a bit less armor than most since I tweaked my tree to make it works with my gear.

The league is rippy, and I die from time to time but mostly against Sirus or less challenging content since I'm less careful. Hell, I even died in delves once because of a false sense of security. I'm still 97 with only delves and mapping, no rota.

Dps is another layout of defense, I feel more secure now than I've some more. I died of lack of dps previously. For example in a 100% delirium strand map with double beyond, I opened a breach and got overwhelmed by the sheer amount of monsters.

Shit happens this league but it doesn't mean we aren't tanky. We just aren't invulnerable and we can die from bad luck or from errors. If I'm not careful with flasks and molten shell, I'll die.

About something else, I'm not fully convinced about the stampede after trying it, it's better against bosses since we aren't worried about losing speed because of flasks management but it's slower than a good flask for mapping. I think the ideal would be to have two setup, one with stampede for bossing, one without for faster mapping (and more simulacrum shards).
Last edited by hydre57 on Apr 27, 2020, 1:57:07 PM
Hello, I liked the guide a lot, I have achieved my 36 challenges. My golems hardly ever die, but with Sirus they can die quite a few.

Is there a way for golems to die as little as possible on Sirus? I do Sirus A8, but I have to be very careful with golems

Sorry my bad english!
Last edited by Raphter on Apr 27, 2020, 4:38:07 PM
"
Raphter wrote:
Hello, I liked the guide a lot, I have achieved my 36 challenges. My golems hardly ever die, but with Sirus they can die quite a few.

Is there a way for golems to die as little as possible on Sirus? I do Sirus A8, but I have to be very careful with golems

Sorry my bad english!

you want to annoint "indomitable army"
"
shaoul56 wrote:

so if we got awakened multistrike, do we drop one or 2 (or 3) harmony for eminence

when i do the math , 2.75 attack speed and 0.99 CD , i got 1.09 with multistrike (x3) but 1.45 with awakened multistrike.

so i can "afford" a slam cool down around 1.40 right ?

I managed to get my hands on an Awakened Multistrike very recently. I swapped out a Harmony for an Eminence which puts my ratio at 5 Harmonies + 3 Eminences. I also got 2% minion attack speed on both my Rotten Claws/Renewal cluster jewels. This put my x4 multistrike attack time at 1.32 seconds and slam cooldown at 1.27 seconds, giving me 3M Shaper DPS.

Clear feels the same but I feel bosses melt a lot quicker - I was able to melt A8 Sirus last phase in about 5 seconds before he can even finish his first rotating beam channel. However, I honestly feel it was probably more due to lucky double damage procs than anything. I need to play around with Awakened Multistrike a lot more before I get a better idea of its impact.

Another thing I feel is that Punishment muddies the water a lot as the attack speed from Punisher buff is subject to reduced curse effect from bosses. With Punisher buff up, your attack speed/CD may be good on Shaper/Sirus, but attack speed may clip slam CD when your golems get a Punisher buff from a standard boss which has much less 'reduced curse effect' than Shaper/Sirus. I'm not sure how big of a deal it is in practice though.

"
Raphter wrote:

I've always had a few golem survivability issues on Sirus. In particular, my lightning golem will get chunked at least once per Sirus attempt and I have to re-summon it during the storm phase. I think it's a combination of it having the lowest HP of all my golems and it being ranged so it's more likely to just stay in a degen puddle instead of moving with Sirus.

For Sirus last phase, I seem to find having more damage and simply zerging him works best. With enough damage, Sirus's final phase lasts around 10-15 seconds and I only lose 1-2 stone golems in the process. I have not lost more than that in any of my Sirus kills.

I find it's the spinning beam phase that's the most troublesome. If Sirus decides to hang around near the core, it can do a number on your golems as they'll stay in the core attacking him and continually take damage unless you Convocate them away. Also, Die beams can also suck if it rolls the Corrupted Blood one when it hits your golems.

Indomitable Army might be able to help, although I never tried it. I think Sirus is kinda troublesome for minion builds in general unless they significantly outgear the fight.
"
lehlehich wrote:
"
Joybringer75 wrote:
"
This is the tankiest build most of us have ever played...

Fully agree here as well.

It is crucial that you manage correctly the molten shell / vaal molten shell combo as well as trying to add some flat armour on your gear.

But without molten shell it's squishy to elemental damage... Shaper's 3 shaper's orbs kills me through regular molten shell. Beam is painful. Dont know wtf, may be divine flesh is not working on my character or something...

The shaper balls from uber elder kill empyrian's 1000ex+ herald build with 11k ES. You do have to dodge some stuff. That's the nature of poe though.

I believe there's a 22k ES guardian that can tank almost everything :)
Crafted this for slightly more survivability to max chaos res at 90%. You lose DPS but it makes no difference for mapping.

While I was still playing this league the main issue with survivability and golems' survivability was Sirus last phase. Deaths outside that scope were extremely rare. Has someone has this figured out?

Stone Golems build are becoming more popular and there are already vloggers posting videos about it. Expect prices to go even higher and maybe a nerf to next league...
Last edited by snowmittens on Apr 28, 2020, 2:16:47 AM
"
alver_ wrote:
3.2M DPS 4.5k Life All content

Glorious Vanity
Bathed in the blood of 7222 sacrificed in the name of Xibaqua
^ Gives me 40% minion dmg + 20% minion max life

I'd like to see an in-game screenshot of the node that 7222 is conquering to give 40% minion damage.
Last edited by jonoz on Apr 28, 2020, 6:34:44 AM
Hierarchy node - "Minions deal (25-35)% increased Damage / Minions have (15-20)% increased maximum Life". How to get 40/20%? It's simply mistake I think.
So without Flesh Offering my attack rate is 2.33 and cooldown is 1.17

This is with 6 harmonies 3 eminence.

Would 4x slams work with no default attacks in between, don't know how to work it out properly.

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info