3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

"
lehlehich wrote:
I feel squishy. I die a lot on t16 juiced maps, donno what's wrong... I have 90% phys mitigation, 88% chaos res, 77%fire, 76%cold, 76 lightning res and 4500 life on 93 lvl.
I chosen this build becouse author tells its tanky... but i'm forced to cast storm brand every 5 steps too keep my golems ahead. I run from every fiery orb i see (but becouse of carrion golem spikes they often creep on me unseen x_x). Kosis obliterates with every attack. Uber Atziri oneshots with only 1 lightning strike circle.
My ED trickster feels more tanky then this disaster...

You didn't follow the optimal guide and then complained about your take on the build. I watch my friend crush Simulacrum Waves 1-20 and A8 without any issues using the DPS version and you can watch the authors videos for juiced T16.
What's the formula again to work out slam attacks

I have 2.10 attack speed and 1.05 cooldown, this is without Flesh Offering, trying to work it out without it.
Is it possible or viable to swap Minion Damage for Deathmark support? I kinda like having some pinpoint control on minions? (I dont have Awakened Minion Damage)
"
mmmariush wrote:
Hi,

would someone have a look at my build?
I'm a ps4 player, so o had to change a bit the set up, because it was to many keys to press. Plus I don't really get how to make sure my golems slam enough.

https://pastebin.com/8Fbuqhuy

Thanks in advance.

PS4 player too with similar build. Currently using shield + scpetre. But I had the 2 CiP setup previously, and will probably try that again once I reach lvl 90 (I am 89 with 72%).

Struggling to get good gear. If you have old stuff to sell, let me know. Or even tips, since I am very new to PoE and don't know much.
"
"
lehlehich wrote:
I feel squishy. I die a lot on t16 juiced maps, donno what's wrong... I have 90% phys mitigation, 88% chaos res, 77%fire, 76%cold, 76 lightning res and 4500 life on 93 lvl.
I chosen this build becouse author tells its tanky... but i'm forced to cast storm brand every 5 steps too keep my golems ahead. I run from every fiery orb i see (but becouse of carrion golem spikes they often creep on me unseen x_x). Kosis obliterates with every attack. Uber Atziri oneshots with only 1 lightning strike circle.
My ED trickster feels more tanky then this disaster...

You didn't follow the optimal guide and then complained about your take on the build. I watch my friend crush Simulacrum Waves 1-20 and A8 without any issues using the DPS version and you can watch the authors videos for juiced T16.

All of the people saying this build isn't tanky are trolling. Don't try to answer them seriously.

This is the tankiest build most of us have ever played...
"

Fully agree here as well.

It is crucial that you manage correctly the molten shell / vaal molten shell combo as well as trying to add some flat armour on your gear.
"
Joybringer75 wrote:
"

Fully agree here as well.

It is crucial that you manage correctly the molten shell / vaal molten shell combo as well as trying to add some flat armour on your gear.

But without molten shell it's squishy to elemental damage... Shaper's 3 shaper's orbs kills me through regular molten shell. Beam is painful. Dont know wtf, may be divine flesh is not working on my character or something...
"
xDeicidium wrote:
Is it possible or viable to swap Minion Damage for Deathmark support? I kinda like having some pinpoint control on minions? (I dont have Awakened Minion Damage)

According to POB deathmark gives 1-2% better dps. But everything without a deathmark will have 20% less damage overall.
Using carrion golems for the first time and took out lightning golem for stone for the regen:

Without lightning golem I feel slow but the stone golem regen is so good, can't decide T_T

"
phirefor wrote:
On PoB, select Stone Golem as main skill and choose slam as its attack. PoB will show the SG's attack/cast rate, as well as its skill cooldown. As long as 1 divided by attack/cast rate multiplied by 3 (or 4 if using awakened multistrike) is ever so slightly greater than the skill cooldown, then the attack speed is optimal.

so if we got awakened multistrike, do we drop one or 2 (or 3) harmony for eminence

when i do the math , 2.75 attack speed and 0.99 CD , i got 1.09 with multistrike (x3) but 1.45 with awakened multistrike.

so i can "afford" a slam cool down around 1.40 right ?
IGN : Shaoulplz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info