3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

I feel squishy. I die a lot on t16 juiced maps, donno what's wrong... I have 90% phys mitigation, 88% chaos res, 77%fire, 76%cold, 76 lightning res and 4500 life on 93 lvl.
I chosen this build becouse author tells its tanky... but i'm forced to cast storm brand every 5 steps too keep my golems ahead. I run from every fiery orb i see (but becouse of carrion golem spikes they often creep on me unseen x_x). Kosis obliterates with every attack. Uber Atziri oneshots with only 1 lightning strike circle.
My ED trickster feels more tanky then this disaster...
Last edited by lehlehich on Apr 26, 2020, 2:09:05 PM
"
lehlehich wrote:
I feel squishy. I die a lot on t16 juiced maps, donno what's wrong... I have 90% phys mitigation, 88% chaos res, 77%fire, 76%cold, 76 lightning res and 4500 life on 93 lvl.

Are you using molten shell? You need to have a constant uptime of MS/VMS in difficult maps.
Following this build and really enjoying it.
Just wanted to ask is empower 4 better than awakened brutality and isn't it better do a 6-1-1-1 for more damage.Also about the wands if i use both of them that have trigger a socketed spell what do i need to change in my setup?
By setup i mean what gems to use to auto cast everything
Last edited by lava3411311 on Apr 26, 2020, 3:45:42 PM
"
maxineji wrote:
"
Joybringer75 wrote:
Another thing I wanna add is I use Cyclone, Cast while Channeling, Flesh Offering and Vulnerability setup for 99% of the content. You don't need desecrate for mapping etc. and you just cruise through the mobs and all are cursed instantly (And due to Cyclone you are stunn immune). Only for Sirius I swap out to the OP "Curse on hit" setup.

the cyclone setup is so freakin smooth, tysm !!

Complete noob here. Isn't cyclone makes this already slow movement speed build even slower?
"
Fenris1970 wrote:
"
maxineji wrote:
"
Joybringer75 wrote:
Another thing I wanna add is I use Cyclone, Cast while Channeling, Flesh Offering and Vulnerability setup for 99% of the content. You don't need desecrate for mapping etc. and you just cruise through the mobs and all are cursed instantly (And due to Cyclone you are stunn immune). Only for Sirius I swap out to the OP "Curse on hit" setup.

the cyclone setup is so freakin smooth, tysm !!

Complete noob here. Isn't cyclone makes this already slow movement speed build even slower?

The Stampede sets your movement speed to 150% regardless of modifiers. So cyclone doesn't slow you down at all.
"
Joybringer75 wrote:
"
mmmariush wrote:
Hi,

would someone have a look at my build?
I'm a ps4 player, so o had to change a bit the set up, because it was to many keys to press. Plus I don't really get how to make sure my golems slam enough.

https://pastebin.com/8Fbuqhuy

Thanks in advance.

Pretty solid and very good DPS it seems.

You only have 1x renewal but 3 x times "fiesting fiends" in clusters. Believe it is fine not sure how it compares to others cluster setups though.

Thank you for having a look! I will try to get a different jewel and see if there's any difference.
Hi,

So I am using this build only to farm shaper (I want that shaper HO), my gear below, what would you suggest to improve in it? I kinda want to be doing shaper faster, so sometimes I can skip his phases (like mirror and etc.), sometimes I manage it but not consistantly.
I have 12ex to spend now.
Awakened melee phys dmg maybe?
Or some helmet with "Nearby Enemies take #% increased Physical Damage" ?

My gear:

Nothing special really, but what you would suggest upgrading?
Also using 3 cluster jewel set-up.

As for enfeeble in curse setup - I am testing some stuff, I usually use punishment in there.

Last edited by gageris on Apr 26, 2020, 5:52:46 PM
"
gageris wrote:
Hi,

So I am using this build only to farm shaper (I want that shaper HO), my gear below, what would you suggest to improve in it? I kinda want to be doing shaper faster, so sometimes I can skip his phases (like mirror and etc.), sometimes I manage it but not consistantly.

Awakened Melee Physical Damage gives intimidation, an effective 10% more multi.

The issue is whether you get lucky with the 35% chance to deal double damage or not on your minions. That's not really going to change.
"
lehlehich wrote:
I chosen this build becouse author tells its tanky... but i'm forced to cast storm brand every 5 steps too keep my golems ahead. I run from every fiery orb i see (but becouse of carrion golem spikes they often creep on me unseen x_x). Kosis obliterates with every attack. Uber Atziri oneshots with only 1 lightning strike circle.
My ED trickster feels more tanky then this disaster...

wrong flask, drop lion's roar get a granit +% armor during flask effect, this will skyrocket your vaal MS to 20k shield during 18sec, chain with régular MS then VMS again (can have 3-4 second without CD available every 24 sec)

i facetanked kosis wave 20 with VMS

you clearly do something wrong this is one of the tankiest build i ever played.

and go 5k + life
IGN : Shaoulplz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info