3.10 Shouting Chonky Berserker 7.6K Life 50%Dmg Reduction %200 Movespeed 12M Shaper Dps

"
Galadedrid

Hi how did you reach 33m dps :O is insane
and how many ex into this char
Last edited by JuhlDk on Apr 12, 2020, 12:26:12 PM
"
Galadedrid wrote:
"
tokwaisgod wrote:

Is infused channeling better than pulverize?

since we gain nothing from its mod "less damage from hits of types matching the skill gem's tags"

We get 8% less physical damage taken which is significant and avoid the attack speed malus for a slightly smaller multiplier.

I'm sort of in love with this character, though I tweaked it somewhat -

My current PoB

How much life you got? Damn nice optimazing you got there! :D
"
JuhlDk wrote:
"
Galadedrid

About 30? Mostly on the Chest. I found the Starforge, made the boots (alts are disgustingly expensive), already had the Bottled Faith for my Detonate Dead spellslinger (that's also an amazing build) and I bought the Warcry bases when they were like 30c before the price exploded over the last week.

I fully admit it would cost more to do it now and starting from nothing. On the plus side, if I get bored of it I can sell the gear and buy a yacht. I should point out that this character can clear Simulacrum 20 with 5-6 rewards on every wave and generally doesn't die (I've died once in the last 10 or so I've run, and that was when double boss spawned when I had max stacks of Paralysis and Withering), so it's made back what I spent many times over.

It's also a fantastic delver, like most tanky cycloners.

"
PunkSviin wrote:

6.1k at level 96.

About a thousand less than the Kaom's version, but enormously more DPS and a lot smoother to play - plus a decently high level CwDT-IC/Ice Golem for QoL with all the extra sockets.

I'd REALLY like to work Cassia's Breathstealer gloves into it somehow since the Aura Spores are great fun in Simulacrum but I don't strictly need it and it's exceptionally hard to replace any of my jewellery to make up the accuracy I'd lose (I like being hit capped, since I focus on crit so much).
Last edited by Galadedrid on Apr 12, 2020, 10:19:21 PM
Can this build clear all content in the game? (20 wave simulacrum, a8 sirus)
Really like the character so far, but being still a somewhat new player, I'm just confused on a few things...

I'm on Xbox will this character still work? I notice you said we have to hold down the enduring cry button? Can someone explain more the attack rotation? Not sure if I should be holding down cyclone AND the enduring cry or what even the point is to hold down enduring cry?

I'm only level 42 atm but just want to make sure I'm doing things correctly...
"
Galadedrid wrote:
"
JuhlDk wrote:
"
Galadedrid

About 30? Mostly on the Chest. I found the Starforge, made the boots (alts are disgustingly expensive), already had the Bottled Faith for my Detonate Dead spellslinger (that's also an amazing build) and I bought the Warcry bases when they were like 30c before the price exploded over the last week.

I fully admit it would cost more to do it now and starting from nothing. On the plus side, if I get bored of it I can sell the gear and buy a yacht. I should point out that this character can clear Simulacrum 20 with 5-6 rewards on every wave and generally doesn't die (I've died once in the last 10 or so I've run, and that was when double boss spawned when I had max stacks of Paralysis and Withering), so it's made back what I spent many times over.

It's also a fantastic delver, like most tanky cycloners.

"
PunkSviin wrote:

6.1k at level 96.

About a thousand less than the Kaom's version, but enormously more DPS and a lot smoother to play - plus a decently high level CwDT-IC/Ice Golem for QoL with all the extra sockets.

I'd REALLY like to work Cassia's Breathstealer gloves into it somehow since the Aura Spores are great fun in Simulacrum but I don't strictly need it and it's exceptionally hard to replace any of my jewellery to make up the accuracy I'd lose (I like being hit capped, since I focus on crit so much).

Cool! im gona try your version of this! :D How much hideout dps you got unbuffed so i got something to compare to.
In town, so no Auras, Flasks, Charges, Totem, Blood Rage, Berserk or Rage Cyclone tooltip is 164k.
"
Galadedrid wrote:
In town, so no Auras, Flasks, Charges, Totem, Blood Rage, Berserk or Rage Cyclone tooltip is 164k.

Holy shit! I got 60k in town :S Can you check my gear if you can see why i got so much less then you?

so how do you roll your cluster jewels? on HC and large jewel your using is 10ex.. Is there other rolls on jewels that will work?
how do you run all the auras? i seem to have not enough mana and i have a lvl 3 enlighten :o

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info