3.10 Shouting Chonky Berserker 7.6K Life 50%Dmg Reduction %200 Movespeed 12M Shaper Dps

First of all hello guys this is my first build guide and I would like to present you the a suprisingly strong warcry build.

As you guys heard warcry build got massively buffed in 3.10 via the medium cluster jewels anyways heres the build and how can we achieve such powerful stuff. When the Berserk is up with fortify effect and berserk together we become basically unkillable I think berserk and fortify's dmg reductions stack I tested it on shaper's slam with and without berserk with fortify my calculations maybe flawed but build sure feels flawless I facerolled all the content and I will keep the videos coming.

Most importantly this build can be achieved at much early states of the league with very less currency and be carried through further as player progresses its fairly balanced^^ and has fairly easy to play since you can have a lot of tankyness (if my calculations are correct and yes we take 10% inc damage I didnt put that into mix but build is unbelieveably tanky fortify with 24% less Berserk 26% less and sand stance11% less molten shell can also be used).

This build can do all endgame content, here is some CRAZY endgame content:
https://youtu.be/tygORzEIJeo

Pros & Cons:
Spoiler

Pros:
Basically can tank anything with berserk and fortify up
Super Fast
Great Dps
Fast Clearspeed
Boss Killer
Leeches/Regens/gains 25% of its life per second
Can do any map except physical reflect
Don't need no life flask

Cons:
Physical reflect maps
You have to hold down warcry button

Pastebin (w/fork):
https://pastebin.com/RPkDk83t

Without further ado let's start with gear:
Spoiler

Basically starforge any axe or sword would do but I like starforge since it has aoe and life on it

My helm is also pretty basic accuracy int craft and good life MOST IMPORTANTLY BERSERK BUFF EFFECT IS MANDATORY

+1 max res kaom's you dont need max res but it helps me to play as braindead as possible :)

generic amu with decent stats only important thing here is -3 to channeling skills craft anointment gives us needed chance to impale and some damage

has vuln crafted and multimodded you guys dont need to craft multimod since I needed res and I had 2 ex lying and I m kinda lazy to minmax cheaper way

tailwind boot I got em like 2 days ago crafted them with shuddering fossil on ilv85 hunter boots but you dont need tailwind to get going

I spesifically crafted this belt bcuz I love my leech and my life full so I got elder belt with inc life recovery rate it can be easily swapped for better stygian vise and accu+life jewel in it for moar dmg

generic gloves nothin to see here

generic accu and dex gloves with -3 channeling crafted on it

This is the most important part of our build this jewel enables us to get 17 sec berserk uptime which I will explain

I also use cinderswallow with inc movement speed and stun craft on it but optimized flasks should be like all crit attack speed and most importantly bottled faith instead of chaos flask but I dont think this build needs more dmg since its plenty

Leveling:

Spoiler

First of all rush to the resolute technique and then plan the tree

Level1-12:
As long as leveling goes this build is pretty easy to level just use cleave for first 12 levels any sword/axe would do I prefer dual wielding tho

Level12-28:
We use sunder here as our main skill only axes and maces can be used with this skill when we get to lv 21 we can use our points on two hander nodes so we can also use two handers with sunder and one shot white mobs easily

Level28+:
Our obvious choice is cyclone from now on and I start taking impale nodes and impale support at around level 50 so we can benefit from impale.

Ascendany Points:
1-Crave the Slaughter
2-Warbringer (I recommend taking battlecry node at the time this point is taken so we can benefit it smoothly)
3-Aspect of Carnage
4-Rite of Ruin

Bandits:
Kill All

Mechanics and 17sec berserk uptime
Spoiler
So we use
four of these jewels and since we get a lot of warcry cooldown we can shout around every second for 20 rage gain 25% life recory and berserker's own ascendacy buffs.
Since berserk has 20%more attack dmg and more attack speed 30% more movement speed and 20% MORE DMG REDUCTION FROM ALL SOURCES and for 22 seconds we can use this buff for 17 seconds, when this buff is at cooldown I prefer to use vaal molten shell for 9k more life

Passive Tree:
[/spoiler]

All Jewels and Explanation:
Spoiler

A pride 2 impale watchers eye pretty straight forward
Mana leech Jewel I use this because I didnt three -3 to channeling skills craft on my jewelry
I use two of these they are identical I bought these they are like 1 ex each at least I bought them for ex each
life jewel use it as much as you want I prefer one fettle one adrenaline cuz I like leeching
adrenaline jewel cuz I like leeching ofcourse a corrupted blood implicit I got lucky on this I admit
generic life multi jewel pretty straight forward

I use four of these jewels names can be wary but the affixes are identical I crafted all of these jewel they are kinda hard to craft like I spend arond 70c on each or you can buy em

I have tinkered with a build a bit and made a ultimate clearspeed version if you guys are intrested:
Spoiler

Instead of using adrenaline and fettle cluster jewels I opted into towering threat and I also refunded destroyer cluster to get one more towering threat
small cluster lastly I dropped one of my medium cluster(they are identical its not important which one I dropped) for assert dominance/area medium cluster which on the side I took a towering threat for 32 radius at cyclone(source POB) I tried carcass jack but it felt a bit clunky so I am using an explode chest on the weapon swap I use sinvicta's for rampage movement speed

With this setup my single target setup is around 8.2 million which is absurdly high for a clear character I have no issues for clearing maps ultimately fast

I opted for this clear speed method because I didn't just want my build to feel smooth in tight corridor maps rather feel good at all map clearing(burial farming)

Videos:
Spoiler

Shaper kill at early stages of the build:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2Iq2yVoOhE

Chimera kill:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVGRMV4hETE

Al Hezmin Fight (delirious):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkJzGz8JRik

Facerolling Delirious Awakening-8 Minotaur:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDo0JoRJYL0

Chonky boi's nightmare(%100 Delirious Enslaver Map Fully Juiced:
https://youtu.be/tygORzEIJeo

Deathless Sirus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUl3ONy8FH8

I need a pastebin link generated I cant seem to generate one because in my country pastebin is prohibited to use sadly I appriciate if anyone is willing to help me :)
Last edited by blocker2 on Apr 16, 2020, 7:58:51 PM
Last bumped on May 25, 2020, 11:17:33 AM
awesome build dude looks really good. Btw you should ask in pob for a pastebin link its way smaller and easier to link
"
auraton50 wrote:
awesome build dude looks really good. Btw you should ask in pob for a pastebin link its way smaller and easier to link

Thanks a lot

I cant post POB pastebin I cant generate it seems, probably due to I m living in a country which paste.bin is prohibited to

thats why I cant generate one I tried it really hard I need help on that subject if anyone is willing to help
Last edited by blocker2 on Apr 7, 2020, 11:23:28 AM
"
blocker2 wrote:
"
auraton50 wrote:

Thanks a lot

I cant post POB pastebin I cant generate it seems, probably due to I m living in a country which paste.bin is prohibited to

thats why I cant generate one I tried it really hard I need help on that subject if anyone is willing to help

I imported your character, unfortunatly Path of Building doesn' t consider impale, so flasked damage is around 2.3M(also no frenzy charges), 2700 leech + about 600 regen, very well rounded.

Here it is: https://pastebin.com/Kc7jCUXX
IGN: crazyjake, ,BadAndAngry
Last edited by crazyjake on Apr 7, 2020, 1:00:07 PM
"
crazyjake wrote:
"
blocker2 wrote:
"
auraton50 wrote:

Thanks a lot

I imported your character, unfortunatly Path of Building doesn' t consider impale, so flasked damage is around 2.3M(also no frenzy charges), 2700 leech + about 600 regen, very well rounded.

Here it is: https://pastebin.com/Kc7jCUXX

Thanks for the pastebin I appreciate it thing is at that state of the build pob is using sand stance which shows lesser damage but as I uploaded some videos my dps is good enough I think

when swiched to blood stance numbers get a lot bigger around 3.5k with leveled awakened gems and if the well rolled bottled faith used dps goes up by around a million making the damage 4.5m probably I should have posted that
Last edited by blocker2 on Apr 7, 2020, 8:19:40 PM
One of your Medium cluster jewels should really be Mob Mentality/Haunting Shout instead of a fourth Warning Call since you don't seem to have another source of intimidate.

Making that switch, adding a completely average Bottled Faith to the empty flask slot and loading your character into the forked PoB that does handle impale, it looks like this:

11 million Shaper DPS without Frenzies or Tailwind. 12 million with Tailwind. 14 million with Tailwind + Frenzies (but Bloodrage, so questionable boss uptime).

Last edited by Galadedrid on Apr 7, 2020, 9:42:16 PM
"
Galadedrid wrote:
One of your Medium cluster jewels should really be Mob Mentality/Haunting Shout instead of a fourth Warning Call since you don't seem to have another source of intimidate.

Making that switch, adding a completely average Bottled Faith to the empty flask slot and loading your character into the forked PoB that does handle impale, it looks like this:

11 million Shaper DPS without Frenzies or Tailwind. 12 million with Tailwind. 14 million with Tailwind + Frenzies (but Bloodrage, so questionable boss uptime).

First of all thanks for the feedback but I have to say I have awakened 20Q melee physical gem you can check, it has 10% chance to intimidate enemies on hit and I have around 20 hits per second so no I dont need haunting shout.

I dont feel like taking bottled faits since I go with the speed of light its consecrated ground is left behind almost instant for bosses I feel like my dps is good enough

I calculated my dps precisely impale effectively triples my damage when fully stacked it goes like this 84% inc effectiveness makes impales 184 percent 184*0,9=165,6% more dmg from impales which makes 265,6% of the damage at pob further that generic double damage doesn't calculated by pob also so we add that to the mix 1,15*265,6=305,44% so we are doing 305,44% of the damage then pob shows us I calculated all the bits and pieces and changed tree a bit so I can get a bit more damage but a like 100 less life and and 1,5% less regen overall I think its worth it and I m going to update the guide right now and I think this update is going to be final

I overlooked the Awakened Melee Phys intimidate, that explains that.

The Community Fork of PoB does calculate both the impale and the generic double damage from Zerker War Bringer ascendancy though, so those figues are accurate.

You should see about switching to it.

The instructions to do so are here:

https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/wiki/Installing-this-Fork
"
Galadedrid wrote:
I overlooked the Awakened Melee Phys intimidate, that explains that.

The Community Fork of PoB does calculate both the impale and the generic double damage from Zerker War Bringer ascendancy though, so those figues are accurate.

You should see about switching to it.

The instructions to do so are here:

https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/wiki/Installing-this-Fork

Thanks alot pal sor you help
How are we supposed to gain rage with our warcry or am I missing something? We don't get 5 rage anymore from the ascedancy tree War Bringer. The Path of Building and gear/gems on this post are different. Which one is more up-to-date?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info