After killed Brutus, theres no more quest?

tell me asap where i should go!

thx
There should be an exit after him.
Look at your map ( by hitting tab ) and the exit should be orange.
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
yes i have been there, to prisoner's gate? then i teleported to home to complete the quest and theres no more quest again, what should i do?
Go back to The Prisoner's gate and continue along till you come across The Ship Graveyard, there you will find another quest.

Spoiler
The Ship Graveyard isn't down the road though, you have to go S or SE depending on how the map has been generated when you load in. Eventually you will find a path leading down and you have to keep going till you come across the entrance to The Ship Graveyard.

After The Ship Graveyard is The Cavern of Woe, where the end boss for act 1 is. This area also contains the doorway to the next difficulty.

Also, I hope posting this info doesn't violate the TOS about non-disclosure.
Last edited by Andronomos on Apr 16, 2012, 1:18:05 PM
^ I'm pretty sure you can talk about pretty much anything, unless they specifically state that it's a 'hidden' feature.
''Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters.
The silence is your answer.''

IGN: Vaeralyse
Quests are not like other games. You do not have to get quests before you start them... you can stumble into quests on your way, or you can sometimes get quests from talking to NPCs in town.

POE does not force you to interact with the quest ahead of time, nor does it hold your hand and lead you from point to point with quests.. like say... WOW.
If you have account problems please [url="http://www.pathofexile.com/support"]Email Support[/url]
being led by the nose isn't ways a good thing, try exploring
Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat Server Test, and Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat League Event!
I feel for Chris, I really do. He expressed in-game during the open weekend how he was surprised at people having trouble figuring out where to go after Brutus.

I sometimes wonder what they can do to PoE to make this work, to show players that exploration is the key to progress, not necessarily waiting for the next quest. I personally don't understand that mentality but I'm the first to admit I'm from a slightly older generation of gamer (heck, we used to draw our own maps as we went -- and they weren't mini).

I guess vocal cues from the encampment folk will help.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
please don't spoon feed the progression... encourage exploring.

there are too many rpg's that lead you from one linear area to another and PoE doesn't need to join their ranks.

if you can't spend 30 seconds exploring the room brutalis is in (and discover the big chest and exit) then I really don't know what to say.

are people really that stupid? (rhetorical question)
:: sƃuıɥʇ ɟo ʎɔuɐʇsuoɔ ǝɥʇ ɟo ʎʇılɐǝɹ lɐuıɟ ǝɥʇ ǝq plnoʍ sıɥʇ ʎɐʍɐ ʇǝƃ
plnoɔ ƃuıɥʇou ʇɐɥʇ os plɹoʍ ǝɥʇ uı plɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ǝpıɥ oʇ ǝɹǝʍ noʎ ɟı ʇnq ::
I think I prefer the term 'mentally unmotivated' over 'stupid'. :)
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info