About the beta giveaway timer

"
psychohippy wrote:
"
dust7 wrote:
How do you know they are not checking back? These people could be reading the forums every day. You just need to log in when you want to make a post, which many people feel no need to when they did not have a chance to play the game yet.

It says the last time you visited the website on your profile, all I'm saying is I see way to many people who haven't even visited the website in over 6 months

Last visited shows the time of last login.
Disregard witches, aquire currency.
"
dust7 wrote:
Last visited shows the time of last login.

I swear I just went over my view point on this, you trolling me or just not reading the forum?

"
Krinkos wrote:
I agree that lots of keys are being given out to people that probably wont use them, but there isn't really a totally fair way of making it so that doesn't happen.

And how is sending them a reminder email telling them if they want to still be eligible for the drawing to log in once unfair? I mean if they do get a key and aren't checking the site that must mean they are waiting on an email saying they got one, and if they aren't checking their email then they're never gonna know anyway
"
psychohippy wrote:
"
Gh0st_Rifle wrote:
visiting the website and logging in is a different thing altogether

I would disagree entirely, because if you are playing on a home computer connected to a home network, and you own a facebook account then you more then likely autosave silly logins such as this one and it would update it anytime you visited, I'm also not saying just toss these people out of the drawing without warning, do something like after 4-6 months of them not having logged into the website send them an email stating that if they would still like to be eligible all they need to do is log in once real quick if they are still interested

Well that option would kind of make sense..
"
Gh0st_Rifle wrote:
Well that option would kind of make sense..

Thank you, I mean sure its a little bit of codeing changes and creating a automated message system but nothing that wouldn't be worth the time
I monitored the site for a week, got key fairly easy. Got friend key gave away to a nice gent that PM'ed me. Never heard from him again. Just checked today and got another one which I posted to trade for key in something else.

Maybe I am just lucky.
"
beer1216 wrote:
I monitored the site for a week, got key fairly easy. Got friend key gave away to a nice gent that PM'ed me. Never heard from him again. Just checked today and got another one which I posted to trade for key in something else.

Maybe I am just lucky.

Sweet lord of luck please bless me as well as this kind sir here lol, I'm really not to worried tho as I've said I should be playing in a week or two regardless but man I would love that kinda luck or kindness, and playing sooner then later would be nice, but I'm sure I'll live

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info