Greedy people in CB

I do both.

When I see someone willing to pay an exalted for my newly found Deaths Harp, I take the offer. In return, I give him some gear for high level that's really not worth much to me, but means a lot to him.

Win/win, sharing is caring etc.
if its cb people shouldnt really care how much they sell there items for its all going to get whiped anyways
"
staber339 wrote:
if its cb people shouldnt really care how much they sell there items for its all going to get whiped anyways

It's also a practice run for Open Beta and beyond. By observing how people trade, and for what, the Devs can better balance the economic elements of the game, i.e., drop rates for various currency items. Players can start to form the basis for what standards will apply to trading well beyond the Beta, as well. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info