[3.10] Nebuloch Tectonic Slam Berserker | 20M+ dps | All Content | League Starter | Cluster Abuse

first of all great build, rocking a hollow palm version of tectonic slam as chieftain right now and eager to try this berserker version

checking out the pob there seems to be an issue with endurance charges and tectonic slam calculations

checking them in the configuration tab gives a flat 60% dmg increase, when in reality its only a 35% chance for a 60% more damage charged slam = 21% dmg increase

i have deselected the weapons so that the nebulochs endurance scaling doesnt affect the calculation

also isnt 20% chance for a charged slam the best enchantment? its pretty much exactly 10% more damage and doesnt consume an endurance charge so uptime on those is the same

how much longer does berserk last with the 40% enchant?

"
Shiftyyyy wrote:
first of all great build, rocking a hollow palm version of tectonic slam as chieftain right now and eager to try this berserker version

checking out the pob there seems to be an issue with endurance charges and tectonic slam calculations

checking them in the configuration tab gives a flat 60% dmg increase, when in reality its only a 35% chance for a 60% more damage charged slam = 21% dmg increase

i have deselected the weapons so that the nebulochs endurance scaling doesnt affect the calculation

also isnt 20% chance for a charged slam the best enchantment? its pretty much exactly 10% more damage and doesnt consume an endurance charge so uptime on those is the same

i checked the pob and it is weird it gives flat 60% more damage. not totally sure how the pob gives flat 60% more damage.

Regarding to helmet enchant and endurance charge uptime, we have basically full endurance charge all the time since the warcry is 1.2sec cd and gives full charges everytime casted. i chose berserk uptime because i can maintain max rage for about 10 sec after berserk (without berserk enchant max rage lasts about 5sec).

you can tecnically go for 20% chance to charged slam for more damage, but i think more damage to this build is worthless since i kill A8 sirus phase 4 in like 10sec. plus having rage for long time is very fun :D
Hello

I am leveling this build and got a question, i have 6ex to invest for the moment so i like to know if the -15 mana mod on chest is mandatory, its a little expensive ^^, is there a way to leech mana or solve mana without it?

For the moment with your advice to use Nature's patience leveling is easy i'll wait third lab to respec berserker.

Fly safe
"
Samchy wrote:
"
Shiftyyyy wrote:

i checked the pob and it is weird it gives flat 60% more damage. not totally sure how the pob gives flat 60% more damage.

Regarding to helmet enchant and endurance charge uptime, we have basically full endurance charge all the time since the warcry is 1.2sec cd and gives full charges everytime casted. i chose berserk uptime because i can maintain max rage for about 10 sec after berserk (without berserk enchant max rage lasts about 5sec).

you can tecnically go for 20% chance to charged slam for more damage, but i think more damage to this build is worthless since i kill A8 sirus phase 4 in like 10sec. plus having rage for long time is very fun :D

i can confirm this. the tectonic slam POB DPS are only calculating a charged slam(confirmed by POB fork creator) so the damage can be calculated to 75% of the POB and cant recall the number atm for with enchant.
Looking foward for some vids 😉
"
Tagmatar wrote:
Hello

I am leveling this build and got a question, i have 6ex to invest for the moment so i like to know if the -15 mana mod on chest is mandatory, its a little expensive ^^, is there a way to leech mana or solve mana without it?

For the moment with your advice to use Nature's patience leveling is easy i'll wait third lab to respec berserker.

Fly safe

-15 mana mod isnt necessary, its only to save some passive points for other stuff. you can take some notables from cluster jewels like fuel the fight and daring ideas. or you can take some nodes like righteous decree.
When will you add videos mate? :)
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
"
Samchy wrote:
"
Shiftyyyy wrote:

i can confirm this. the tectonic slam POB DPS are only calculating a charged slam(confirmed by POB fork creator) so the damage can be calculated to 75% of the POB and cant recall the number atm for with enchant.

What do you mean exactly? Does pob calculate damage as if every slam is a charged slam?

What do you mean exactly? Does pob calculate damage as if every slam is a charged slam?[/quote]

correct you can check my forum post where i have screen shot of the talk with openurl, and a section where i show the calculation math. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2589795
Thanks for this build! I made in it on PS so it is kinda scuffed, Only thing missing for me is the enlighten gem, this was the first build I made as I am new to the game and loved it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info