Man Mode Sweep Heavy Strike Crit Marauder.

Just gonna put up a passive tree and let people share their opinions of this. I've been playing a marauder 2 hander for a while now and I was majorly impressed by the effectiveness of a critical strike with 2 hander. I was building into a Rain of Arrows marauder to farm maps with in the HC league and thats how I came to be influenced to make this build the way it is.

Level 90 Help Oak - Krait - Passive Point Build.

I take as in the title, Heavy Strike and Sweep for this build. A major component to leveling up would be the uniques

Later I was gonna use a

"

Gems
5L Weapon

Sweep - Faster Attacks - Added Fire - Life on Hit/Leech - Melee Damage/Increased AoE
(With enough mana leech to physical this is easy to sustain)

5L Armour

Heavy Strike - Faster Attacks - Added Fire - Critical Stikes - Critical Damage

4L Helm

Reduced Mana - Vitality - Determination - Hatred

4L Boots

Blood Magic - Decoy Totem - Warlords Mark - Critical Weakness/Enfeeble

4L Gloves

Reduced Mana/Grace - Blood Magic - Anger - Wrath

It's kinda shocking how easy it is to mana sustain those 2 abilities and how powerful they are with crits. The life regen gets to 6% when you stack the endurance charges, 4.5% normally without endurance charges. I was gonna run Enduring Cry & Warlords Mark/Critical Weakness as my curse combo.

Windscream is a great item to use with this build giving the elemental damage and double curse ability.

Appreciate any advices/additions. Cheers and good day.

------------------------------------------

Edit: Some Gears I'm currently using and also a current passive tree on my character so you can see where I am at.

"

Help Oak - Krait - Not yet Designated
Last edited by KewlKarma on Mar 22, 2013, 6:02:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info