Sirus fight [Removed by Support]

I see no other logical explanation for this mess.
The fight is erratic and visibility is a fail.

We will talk about the business model ending into carpal tunnel championships tomorrow.
Last edited by Patrick_GGG on Apr 5, 2020, 8:29:23 PM
Last bumped on Apr 5, 2020, 1:32:36 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I love the fight. And you being extremely rude and provide zero useful feedback.
The only thing I don't like about the fight is the offscreen teleport. That needs to be adjusted.
"
thepmrc wrote:
The only thing I don't like about the fight is the offscreen teleport. That needs to be adjusted.

IMO they shoudl add an indicator like in the syndicate catarina fight
the green effects arround your charr that connect to the pillar in the corners which you have to destroy

so you wouldnt have to search for sirius and can dodge his attacks even when he tps offscreen.
"
Deathfairy wrote:
I love the fight. And you being extremely rude and provide zero useful feedback.

I am rude, but i still decided to post this in hope they realize something is wrong.

Teleport "bug"
Lack of visibility on mini map or in fight

Greetings,

I simply do not do the Sirius fight. I offer it to a guildie or let it go to waste. The Conquerors fights are way funnier and entertaining. I still like the guardians and elder/shaper fights. I guess it is a question of personal taste.

I do not think GGG programmers are idiots. I think they put too much weight to RNG because it is the cheapest way to design something (and a company first goal is to make money and all other goals are to reach the money goal). The one-shot mechanics are simply the easiest and cheapest way to slow down progress to level 100.

It will not happen, but what I would like to see is a WHOLE league that could be a flashback league and where they fix bugs, performance issue and give use QOL implementations. It is obvious that POE 2.0 is being built over POE 1.x code. It is obvious that a lot of the issues in POE 1.x will be brought to POE 2.0.

maybe...just maybe...Sirius is here temporary because they needed to slug something until POE 2.0 new well designed end game boss....

Thank you
"
Universalis wrote:
I see no other logical explanation for this mess.
The fight is erratic and visibility is a fail.

We will talk about the business model ending into carpal tunnel championships tomorrow.

Just of curiosity what build are you playing?
Not that this is particularly on-topic re: Why You Hate The Sirus Fight, but... I don't think you know what the word Condescending means OP >_>
"
kestak wrote:
Greetings,

I simply do not do the Sirius fight. I offer it to a guildie or let it go to waste. The Conquerors fights are way funnier and entertaining. I still like the guardians and elder/shaper fights. I guess it is a question of personal taste.

I do not think GGG programmers are idiots. I think they put too much weight to RNG because it is the cheapest way to design something (and a company first goal is to make money and all other goals are to reach the money goal). The one-shot mechanics are simply the easiest and cheapest way to slow down progress to level 100.

It will not happen, but what I would like to see is a WHOLE league that could be a flashback league and where they fix bugs, performance issue and give use QOL implementations. It is obvious that POE 2.0 is being built over POE 1.x code. It is obvious that a lot of the issues in POE 1.x will be brought to POE 2.0.

maybe...just maybe...Sirius is here temporary because they needed to slug something until POE 2.0 new well designed end game boss....

Thank you

That's the point, putting RNG like that became idiotic. And the arrogance here is to think it will be fine and that players will accept it.
They never reproduced Atziri or Uber elder fights quality.
I have no issues with visibility in the fight. Sounds like l2p issue. What teleport "bug" youn refering to?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info