WTF is wrong with the game balance?

Haven't played for several leagues, came back, and what I can see?!

First end game boss I'm facing - sirus - wrecked me like a lil bich, classic story (TP offscreen, "die" - I'm instantly dead because I can't even see where the freakin beam comes from). Nice first encounter....

Second boss I've faced was a shaper, and I though -"well if sirus clapped my anus so easily, shaper should wreck me even easier..." But in rality I killed him deathless, yes he have more hp than previously, but mechanincs are clearly visible, and if you follow them, you can kill him and compensate build by skill. (that's not possible with sirus)

After that I decided to get to elder, went to eradicator, and realised that this moron thick AF, and you can't even properly dodge his skills, fcking cloud shoots you even if you popping flasks (30%ms on boots) with a 50/50 chance.. As a result I got wrecked twice in a row (2maps) by a guardian.. Question - WHY THE FCK SHAPER IS EASIER THAN ERADICATOR?!

All of that makes no freaking sense...

Sirus - 1st boss you facing, fcks you up like you not deserved to play this game, slug.
Eradicator > Shaper - just hilarious..left me speechless...
Last bumped on Apr 3, 2020, 2:56:07 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Ah, they made it so map mods apply to Elder guardians as well, because Shaper guardians always had this and Elder didn't. Now Elder guardians are a bit OP with some map mods. (increased AOE, attack speed). As for Sirus, after like 10 fights you will learn its mechanics, pretty easy boss. (harder than Shaper, but comparable to Uber Elder).
The truth about balance is that GGG wants you to play Summoners, Miners, Dotters (any form that leaves a damaging object while player can move) or Archmage spellcaster if you want an easy effortless low budget win.

You picked wander my friend. Its not included in GGGs balance vision. Except if you push it with herald stacker cluster jewel voices build.

I loved the wording though made me laugh in rl:

"
_Peace_Duke_ wrote:

Sirus - 1st boss you facing, fcks you up like you not deserved to play this game, slug.

Last edited by zzang on Apr 3, 2020, 6:56:03 AM
its griefs me that GGG won that evolving game award
I sound like stinky poo poo but honestly i think they didnt deserve it because all they did the last leagues was repeating the same mistakes again and again while adding just more high piled shiet
The title should have said WTF is RIGHT with the game balance?
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
balance is more of a meme than a word that has any meaning in this game
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
The answer is quite simple. Shaper is one of the first bosses they made before massive power creep. And recent buff ti his hp did not that much more difficulty.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info