So guys, where is the official Explanation of the new Atlas system?

I will never understand why you are throwing such complicated and not self-axplained updates at us. There is no official GGG manual which is explaining the new Atlas system and how to get and correctly use those watchstones.

Shouldn't it be the job of GGG to create manuals for the player to understand what to do? New players have to watch videos and guides from other streamers to get a clue of what is going on.

Maybe you should offer an own university to study unneccesary complicated Poe gameplay. Maybe you should just get your homework done and learn to create games in a way that peaople can understand just by playing and not by watching hours of external videos.

The game itself is very good and makes fun to play but the way GGG is dealing with informations on new contents is the worst of all games all over the world.

GGG should get an oscar for this.
Last bumped on Apr 3, 2020, 6:27:19 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I dunno, I had an easier time understanding the new Atlas than I did the old one. Get completions, get the first four watchstones from the corners, get the next 20 from the 4 center regions, knock out the corner regions last. When it came out in 3.9, I only needed to ask a couple questions in /global 411 for tips and I was able to tackle the whole thing on my own.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
and what to do if u long finished corners but center still white/yellow and doesn't spawn conqs although require 4 watchstones to run? Is it bug?
I agree there are too many unwritten rules in the new atlas system. Map dropping requirement being one of those.
I didn't pay attention to Kirac quest line that later lead to Zana quest line, but seems like the devs tried to teach us the atlas with those quests.
I dealt with this previous league so can't tell if it's working or not, but I definitely have a hard time learning this atlas in previous league.
Because its just joke, not an atlas anymore.
Seriously
You'll done it once and will never want to do it again.

Yeah
Salty
"
Pizzarugi wrote:
I dunno, I had an easier time understanding the new Atlas than I did the old one. Get completions, get the first four watchstones from the corners, get the next 20 from the 4 center regions, knock out the corner regions last. When it came out in 3.9, I only needed to ask a couple questions in /global 411 for tips and I was able to tackle the whole thing on my own.

Why do center ones first then corner ones last?

The whole Atlas system seems more like a series of bugs than an intentional design. 3.9 was my first season, so I don't know what the old Atlas was like, but the current one fits squarely in the category of http://www.reddit.com/r/assholedesign/

At least they have improved it since last system, the new tool tips when you hover over the watchstone holders on the side are very helpful.

Last edited by Harvey_Rabbit on Apr 2, 2020, 8:16:51 PM
When i see the hot bar for conqueror spawn for 7 maps, i get more discouraged than motivated to actually do the maps and fight the conqueror.

3 weeks in and I still haven't bothered to proceed for atlas completion. Got my 20 stones, got 2 gloves out of 2 sirus fights and that's it.

Now with abundance of sacrificial fragments, scarabs everywhere, i am in a classic state of The Paradox of Choice

1. ANALYSIS PARALYSIS
2. ANTICIPATED REGRET
3. POSTDECISION REGRET
4. ESCALATED EXPECTATIONS
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
petewulf wrote:
I will never understand why you are throwing such complicated and not self-axplained updates at us. There is no official GGG manual which is explaining the new Atlas system and how to get and correctly use those watchstones.

Shouldn't it be the job of GGG to create manuals for the player to understand what to do? New players have to watch videos and guides from other streamers to get a clue of what is going on.

Maybe you should offer an own university to study unneccesary complicated Poe gameplay. Maybe you should just get your homework done and learn to create games in a way that peaople can understand just by playing and not by watching hours of external videos.

The game itself is very good and makes fun to play but the way GGG is dealing with informations on new contents is the worst of all games all over the world.

Have you tried here?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Atlas_of_Worlds
"
"
petewulf wrote:

Have you tried here?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Atlas_of_Worlds

This thread is about official information. Gamepedia is not run by ggg to my knowledge. It's a third party site that could shut down tomorrow.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info