who gets bothered when me and a friend of mine will get to lvl 100?

"
Johny_Snow wrote:
Your title doesn't even make sense.

context my friend, context
It does make sense
"
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
Your title doesn't even make sense.

context my friend, context
It does make sense

yeah it does make sense.

“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
I get bothered. I'd be bothered if I got to level 100. I love how you need a good character and skills as a player to do it. You can't just glass cannon your way there.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
"
I get bothered. I'd be bothered if I got to level 100. I love how you need a good character and skills as a player to do it. You can't just glass cannon your way there.

i try and build a my characters as tanky as possible
but getting oneshot anyway isnt in any way challanging or fun
makes me want to quit this pile of imbalanced sh** game ...

you'd get bothered by what? that i would be lvl 100? in what way??
what kind of skill does getting to lvl 100 need? running white-blue t11 maps 24/7? taking all life nodes possible? without taking 15 minutes to fight a boss?
hmm
i quite dont get what will change for you if someone would get to lvl 100 ...
but you can tell me more
"There are Penalties in the Game, no one's complaining about them"
Chris Wilson Exilecon 2019
"

I've died maybe 10 times in the maps I did, not once did my 'character' have anything, at all, to do with it. Not once.

Random FPS drops
- Usually when starting the Delirium portal and a guardian influence pops at the same time.
- Or right at the very first pack each map when it's doing some bullshit loading and I get 5 fps for 3s, those deaths are always fun. (Yes it's running off an SSD)
- Or today when a 'cannot die' Perandus mob popped and my game turned into a 1fps slideshow for 15s... can't move from exploding shit with that...

--

The game performance is utter trash and the primary reason I log off irritated most times.
"

Well infact you can. Chain Chayula Breaches or Beacheads and your are from lvl 99 to 100 in one day max without risl of dying. Also lol if you really think game takes skill instead all it does it takes knowledge then you can play as an one armed dude that only got two fingers.
Last edited by zzang on Apr 3, 2020, 4:26:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info