Enough is enough i quit this game

I know it's not an original thread but hey whatever.
I've been playing this game for almost 800 hours, but i have to say that this league is one of the sh*ttiest the game ever had. I have a good pc, intel i7 processor, 1060 gtx graphic acard and stuff but i can't the game properly. I can't understand why GGG keeps adding league where the only point of the league is killing more monsters and make your game laggy. This game has no in depth mecanics, only ridicoulus amount of monsters and damage coming at you.
I have a lvl 93 ball lightning miner, with 9K+ energy shield, and i'm getting one shotted all the time. This league is ridiculous but hey, GGG prefer giving us some cool ass skins and mystery box.

So GGG keep losing players it's all good
Last bumped on Apr 3, 2020, 7:25:05 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I wonder why people having trouble with good Rigs.

Have checked ingame overlay of CPU and GPU load to find the bottleneck?
Just to make sure you play on a SSD right?

I got a i7-8700k not overclocked except for built in intel boost. Gforce 1080 and 32G Ram a Samsung m.2 SSD the game runs smooth.

"
zzang wrote:

I got a i7-8700k not overclocked except for built in intel boost. Gforce 1080 and 32G Ram a Samsung m.2 SSD the game runs smooth.

Honestly i've tried everything, i disabled the sound so the game doesn't have to calculate the sound, i put all setting on low, i run the game at maximum capacity on my graphic card etc. the game can't get smoother (and it's intalled on my SSD ofc)
There have been a lot of known performance issues this league, many of which are related to sound and shader overload putting waaaaaaay more of a load on people's CPU than is warranted. And those are just the issues we know about.

You can try lowering your settings to see if it helps, but in all honesty it might not. A friend of mine literally can't play anything except totems and summons right now because he gets half-second frame freezes with no warning during delirium encounters, even with his settings turned WAY down.
"
There have been a lot of known performance issues this league, many of which are related to sound and shader overload putting waaaaaaay more of a load on people's CPU than is warranted. And those are just the issues we know about.

Uh im running a separate sound card (Asus Essence STX II) maybe thats the reason? My CPU chills usually at 30-40%
Last edited by zzang on Apr 2, 2020, 1:42:36 PM
"
zzang wrote:

the avreage does not have 32g of ram , 8g max I would say.

I have an early I7, ssd 16g ram and a 1060- 6g and Delirium is the first league where I saw performance problem on my setup.

My video card fan is running like crazy also
"
ffogell wrote:

the avreage does not have 32g of ram , 8g max I would say.

I have an early I7, ssd 16g ram and a 1060- 6g and Delirium is the first league where I saw performance problem on my setup.

My video card fan is running like crazy also

I dont think its due to Ram though my ram max usage is like ~11 gigs but thats windows being greedy. My GPU usage is around 70% at 60 fps but also can drop in T19 5 Delirium max Juiced Maps.
Try running Whispering Ice + spell cascade (awakened spell cascade if you want max fun, by that i mean 5 fps).
spell build players have no right to complain, you are already on ez mode, so stfu and fuck off.
GGG refuses to buff Melee and gives every surivability tool to Spell/Ranged/Minion Builds because they dont play the game or at least melee themself.
[Removed by Support]
-The Truth

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info