Sad to say, but there is no more real POE expirience, MAKE ALL SKILLS ALMOST EQUAL FOR VARIETY );

Oh my god some of this last posts you guys wrote is beautiful feedback. It warms my heart to know there are still people that care for this game <3.

"
BarbarianBear wrote:
Sadly this is true in a lot of ways. PoE has become "if you dont go meta you are left out" in a lot of content. I try to not complain much but with delirium its reached a point of, lets be honest, stupid power creep rush rush goo go goo speed. Its basically a cell phone clicker game most times.

They see a Meta Build using knock back so they nerf it vs conqs. But they leave in the 20 billion dps. They see taunt being used on bosses and enrf that. But leave in the 80 billion dps. They see freeze, nerf, leave in the 80 billion dps.

See what I am getting at? At some point GGG needs to not listen to the whiners who want to kill every boss in .00001 seconds. Fix and balance the game like it was when you could actually see a rare monsters name, and not juse click your quick silver flask, fire wildely or run by things while they shatter while never seeing what they were.

I used to enjoy rare names, now, do you see them? Does anyone?

Lets me honest, either they fix the game, bring the damage and speed down. Or the game will die.

No one wants to play a glorified clicker. The maps take 2 minutes tops. The whole game has become so mind numbingly quick that their is no real content.

No one pays attention to mobs anymore. Do they even look at any mods on enemies? What about delve? Just make the enemies colored square blocks, because thats all they are now. Red Block, Yellow Block. Blue Block White Block. Then we just click on them real quick and they die and drop loot.

Dont use art design on the maps either. Because frankly they take less than 2 minutes to run, no one is paying attention because you ramped the power creep to such extreme levels.

For me I do a little youtube, for fans and community. Sadly I will just have to do another game before long unless you slow it down. It reaches a point of mind numbing boringness. Cell Phone games are starting to have more depth than this. Think on that. Think on Diablo 4 and Torchlights new game. Would someone want a nice paced, grouping, lore rich world.
Or would someone like to click 40 times be done with a map then on tot he next to click 40 times and so forth? truly, think on it. Power Creep kills games, and it will kill any game that doesnt balance, even poe.

"
_Peace_Duke_ wrote:
"

Online games are full of people like that.

"I refuse to play best endgame builds so others should do the same! It sucks when only I dont play them! GGG should remove them for the game!"

You're very wrong about it.

I agree with BarbarianBear, I was playing since the time when the first league was Atziri, and back in that time there was sooo many builds to chose from to grind endgame content. Some of them was faster some of them was more beefy, but they were viable builds with interesting and DIFFERENT playstyles.

While our days you go Zombies,CoC,cyclone, or OP grandpa. to faster run trough the maps, and oneshot endgame bosses, to farm more currency, and farm maps even faster.

what kept me in PoE personally - it's a huge amount of opportunities, variations and things I could try.

What I have now? I'm trying kinetic bolt+spellslinger scion and I can see how I simply can't do some of the content because it's not as OP as meta builds(and this content is focused for these OP builds). So instead of enjoying the game and playing it my way, I'm suffering and trying to make it playable/viable to cover at least some of the endgame content.

And that is what actually retarded.
If someone here old enough to remember "MuOnline" and autoclicker locked over night - that's nearly about the same game now.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Last edited by Farystar on Apr 3, 2020, 4:32:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info