Sad to say, but there is no more real POE expirience, MAKE ALL SKILLS ALMOST EQUAL FOR VARIETY );

"
AbilityPoints wrote:
PoE is out of control and GGG can't get a grip. One shots and anti-player map mods and mob affixes are their only solution. Powercreep for players has gone too far and GGG can't help but give us more of it.

This is the perfect answer, you sir deserve a medal in this topic. Respect to the console player <3.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Last edited by Farystar on Apr 2, 2020, 12:28:36 PM
Build flexibility is definitely down IMO but most of its the league mechanic, lots of defences are bad for it. That alone kills most interesting ideas if you play on HC

on SC just learn to play glass cannon and everything works, yes you are compensating for game failings with your own mechanical skill but that in itself is alot of fun especially on a potato skill.
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
Build flexibility is definitely down IMO but most of its the league mechanic, lots of defences are bad for it. That alone kills most interesting ideas if you play on HC

on SC just learn to play glass cannon and everything works, yes you are compensating for game failings with your own mechanical skill but that in itself is alot of fun especially on a potato skill.

And this is what bothers me i want to see top players, complete all endgame content with fireball skill most basic starting skill. Until i see this happen everything else falls into the water for what GGG claims for this game to have, freedom in build variety.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

"
Farystar wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:
Just because you are sheep following the streamers doesnt mean there are no players taht play this game 4fun and to test their ideas.
(I will tell you a secret, there is still plenty of those. THey just dont bother coming to this shithole called Forum or Reddit)

Since when i am following the streamers. I stopped long time ago, when they got the idea of accepting that only few builds are viable. If i followed the streamers and always make the best fast clear meta builds i could easily get all the achievements.

But i don't want to so i never get many challenges completed. I refuse to play best endgame builds. I always make my varieties and test things out, but the game doesn't let you feel the desire to continue to enjoy.

It just came to the fact whoever is willing to grind 24/7 and need to have no life to really enjoy this game.

In 8 years of playing the game i think i tried a lot of things, but never felt like my time was finally worth investing into the POE world and endgame content and that i managed to survive deathless.

Do you realize that even so called "streamers" doesnt care about playing best shit ever and they test variety of builds 4fun? You are not talking aboit streamers. You are talking about RACERS. Ofc they will play most efficient builds, because they are god damn RACING.
"
I refuse to play best endgame builds.

Then why are you complaining about them?
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
I have a wife, a son and a full time job. That means I'm not going to be the best at this, and that's ok. I play builds that make me happy, I die, I delete, and I make new ones. I stay in perma HC so I have time to build my stash and save up for fun stuff without playing 25 hours per day.

That's just how life is dude. When I see some buff guy who works out 4 hours per day seven days per week I don't complain about how they are more ripped than me. I haven't worked out in at least a decade. Fair is fair, we make our choices and we live with the results (in my case an exceptionally cute son and a job I like).

Why shouldn't the people who put in the most time and effort get the most rewards and the best shizniz?
It's like any other game with options.

Not all options are going to perform equally against a set of conditions.

Skills that get shit done, get picked over skills that *look* cool but don't get shit done.

Once you find a skill or cluster of skills that gets shit done, you do your best to support it. Gear, ascendancy, tree, pantheon, bandits.

This is like any other "best practices" implementation, from choosing the best material for building high-performance cars or robots or implantable surgical devices, to hiring skilled staff, or scouting college ball talents.

Not everything or everyone will make the cut. And once they do, you've invested a lot of time and (money) finding them, so you support and minmax them.

And if after a while (10 years running for PoE) the general approach to supporting highly effective skillsets looks the same, it's because we have tools and numbers that guide these decisions. Not just a couple dozen streamers, but probably tens of thousands of players using Path of Building, looking at analytics-tickers like Poe ninja, and target farming/carrying specific things.

And like skills, not all pieces of gear will make the cut.

A lot of skills are neglected and underpowered and that's just the way it's going to be. GGG could go back and rebalance all those skills to make them pseudo-competitive with ice shot or cyclone, but they won't, because they have other things to do. They could buff or rework uniques that get no serious consideration from competent players, but they're actually fine letting these items remain in the gutter because it's not a priority.

They also know that even a small change to one of the bottom-rung skills, made in a vacuum, could have severe consequences, and they acknowledge that rigorous playtesting and tuning of power levels is not their strong suit.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Guess OP is a sheep lol
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
satanttin wrote:
Guess OP is a sheep lol

Why do you think that is the case? Because i care about the state of the game ? And because i can see where it is going with ever increasing speed and more speed in the endgame...everything is based on speed now, not the actual strategic game play.

Last edited by Farystar on Apr 2, 2020, 2:36:58 PM
"
crunkatog wrote:
It's like any other game with options.

Not all options are going to perform equally against a set of conditions.

Skills that get shit done, get picked over skills that *look* cool but don't get shit done.

Once you find a skill or cluster of skills that gets shit done, you do your best to support it. Gear, ascendancy, tree, pantheon, bandits.

This is like any other "best practices" implementation, from choosing the best material for building high-performance cars or robots or implantable surgical devices, to hiring skilled staff, or scouting college ball talents.

Not everything or everyone will make the cut. And once they do, you've invested a lot of time and (money) finding them, so you support and minmax them.

And if after a while (10 years running for PoE) the general approach to supporting highly effective skillsets looks the same, it's because we have tools and numbers that guide these decisions. Not just a couple dozen streamers, but probably tens of thousands of players using Path of Building, looking at analytics-tickers like Poe ninja, and target farming/carrying specific things.

And like skills, not all pieces of gear will make the cut.

A lot of skills are neglected and underpowered and that's just the way it's going to be. GGG could go back and rebalance all those skills to make them pseudo-competitive with ice shot or cyclone, but they won't, because they have other things to do. They could buff or rework uniques that get no serious consideration from competent players, but they're actually fine letting these items remain in the gutter because it's not a priority.

They also know that even a small change to one of the bottom-rung skills, made in a vacuum, could have severe consequences, and they acknowledge that rigorous playtesting and tuning of power levels is not their strong suit.

No they hired more people recently and they have a lot of time now to think about this things.

Second i use alot of this third party tools and sites and all the loot filter combos etc etc.

Last edited by Farystar on Apr 2, 2020, 2:41:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info