Sad to say, but there is no more real POE expirience, MAKE ALL SKILLS ALMOST EQUAL FOR VARIETY );

I agree with you for some certain degree about build variety, but also it seems like you're butthurt because you talkshit to softcore but also not good enough to be a hardcore player, so you come here and ask GGG to make the game easier so you can play it on hardcore. feel weird man.
OP is a hardcore player in the body of a whiny softcore player, no other way to put it. I don't mean to talk down to you but I have played plenty of weird and whacky builds in SC-SSF and just shat on maps. SC compared to HC still offers the most build diversity since there's no drawback to dying every now and then so you can make fun but flawed builds work. If you got the guts, try my Dominating Blow Guardian from last season and see if that offers you some sense of enjoyment. There's loads of creative off-meta builds that can work well. Will they smash as hard as "the guardian build that shall not be named"? No, but do they need to?

Oof.
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
Farystar wrote:
because there is no point if you cant make deathless build at some point.

What do you mean by "deathless builds"? Because people are beating everything in this game, with countless of different builds - in HC. The fact that you can't - even with "a lot of exalts and legacy gear", is not the game's fault. I ALWAYS play what I want to play, mainly melee builds, and I always achieve what I want to achieve.

Look, I do agree with you on some points; the build diversity could've been better. But in a game in constant progress, some things will ALWAYS fall behind now and then. It's inevitable. They can't possibly keep up with balancing every item, skill and monster each 3 months. I think that goes without saying, but I kinda said it anyhow.

I get it, you don't like how the game is evolving. It's too fast, too dumb and too crowded for you. I have no problem understanding it. But sometimes, we just have to either say "this game isn't for me anymore" and leave, or adapt to the game we've got. You CAN make good builds in this game with A LOT of different skills, builds and classes.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
OP is a hardcore player in the body of a whiny softcore player, no other way to put it. I don't mean to talk down to you but

*chokes laughing*
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
PS welcome back, Farystar. Bet you've really missed this. ^_^
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Farystar wrote:
I feel like variety in build survivability has been lost. No matter to hard you try to be creative or make a unique build, you dreams get shattered upon entering maps. Almost anything beside top geared meta builds is just waste of time.

This is gibbon excrement.

Blame thyself first and look for your own failures to correct.

Most people can't do it.
Last edited by Mythreindeer on Apr 2, 2020, 11:39:17 AM
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
OP is a hardcore player in the body of a whiny softcore player, no other way to put it. I don't mean to talk down to you but I have played plenty of weird and whacky builds in SC-SSF and just shat on maps. SC compared to HC still offers the most build diversity since there's no drawback to dying every now and then so you can make fun but flawed builds work. If you got the guts, try my Dominating Blow Guardian from last season and see if that offers you some sense of enjoyment. There's loads of creative off-meta builds that can work well. Will they smash as hard as "the guardian build that shall not be named"? No, but do they need to?

Oof.

I mostly played Hardcore my entire 8 years, there were maybe 2 or 3 leagues that i tried softcore, but even when i die in softcore i just delete character.

For example try to look how many bullshit deaths had ziz had this league to this day into the league. And i consider him top tier player, which he is. Mostly were out of nowhere deaths.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
"

I really don't see this game being improved until POE 2 comes out and they implement all the assets from POE 2 to POE 1.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
PoE is out of control and GGG can't get a grip. One shots and anti-player map mods and mob affixes are their only solution. Powercreep for players has gone too far and GGG can't help but give us more of it.
hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.
"
Farystar wrote:
"

I really don't see this game being improved until POE 2 comes out and they implement all the assets from POE 2 to POE 1.

Oh, you're such a delightful optimist. ^_^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info