Sad to say, but there is no more real POE expirience, MAKE ALL SKILLS ALMOST EQUAL FOR VARIETY );

I feel like variety in build survivability has been lost. No matter to hard you try to be creative or make a unique build, you dreams get shattered upon entering maps. Almost anything beside top geared meta builds is just waste of time.

In all my years of playing i never had interest to push any build past level 90 and to risk all the hours put into the build, just to get mauled in maps, because the risk curve goes up so much even in early endgame content, it is absolutely unreal.

No matter how many layers of safety you manage to build on you character, there is something out there to just one shot or degen you so fast, even with all the flasks up. If it is not spell damage, than you have one shot physical damage.

And when you cannot kill content in 1 or 2 seconds you will have degen being applied so many times, you will eventually run out of flasks no matter how hard you try to save that one flask, that removes curses or bleeds, but ground degens are still just there to make sure you dont make it.

Some people keep nodding heads and bowing down to spread their a _ _ c _ _ _ _. This is not what we early backers supported and help brought up to where the game later went on to become massive. I will not settle with just accept it anymore, that death is unavoidable, absolutely not.

How does anyone see popping up entire packs in split second sees as enjoyable experience, when you don't ever see cool spell or physical animations and feel to join the party and successfully overcome the problem.

I can tell you easily why this is, because there is mainstream of popular streamers, which i respect, but they accepted things just because there is much content to create for POE and others follow like sheeps.

In the end i am forced to play softcore and die stupidly to get some MTX reward i possibly really like. I don't mind dying to true endgame content if i made really stupid mistake, but some things or combos are just becoming unavoidable.

Why we never see Fireball endgame builds anymore or pure discharge builds without COC gems and other expensive end game gear. So many skills i want to play are like meh, i have to avoid that skill, because it is not endgame viable.

I never kept any characters over the years, even though this was always the dream to create few of my truly unique builds, that i could play for years and never get killed, if i really put many hours into them and this is how it should feel when you work hard for something.

Still remember why Kripparrian initially left because game stirred away from what was meant to be from the beginning. A truly hardcore experience griddy, but also rewarding and brutal from the start. Now it just makes you delusional, that your build is doing just fine, even if it is over leveled before entering maps, but than curve jumps so high on some builds or varieties of certain builds and clips them like player didn't meant a shit, wasting its precious hours into the game.

I can openly say i got bored in the first week and i farmed most of the stuff myself and got pretty god items and still got clipped 2 times at level 75 over leveled by 6 to 7 levels when entering maps.

This league i purposely went softcore to get at least 2 MTXs this league, but 2 retardedly unavoidable deaths just made lost the appetite and the feeling to really push past such deaths. I could continue but i don't want to make Forced meta viable builds just to possibly get to endgame content like the streamers promote.

Even some of the best players keep dying like flies and they seem fine with it and this is why we get nowhere, because GGG just cares about ne players coming in and spend money for a while until they see over the bullshit.

I wish you all the best and stay safe as much as possible from Corona virus.

Best regards, Farystar !
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Last edited by Farystar on Apr 2, 2020, 2:53:17 PM
Last bumped on Apr 3, 2020, 4:19:39 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
thou needeth to git gud
I have three phones, Blizzard. Three f***ing phones.
Play what you like, everyone has different goals in PoE.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
In the past at least you were able to control the situations despite de-sync issues happening here and there and other crap, now it is just cluttered screen fest with make split second kill builds, or you will get mauled 100%.

There is no more sense in positioning smartly, because everything is going so fast you are forced into error eventually, or trying to see when you get multiple degens on hit on you, but you don't because there is so much happening so fast you dont have time to see you have mutiple bleed, or degen stacks on you.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

Last edited by Farystar on Apr 2, 2020, 10:34:47 AM
Just because you are sheep following the streamers doesnt mean there are no players taht play this game 4fun and to test their ideas.
(I will tell you a secret, there is still plenty of those. THey just dont bother coming to this shithole called Forum or Reddit)
i think than three month on league is a bit long , they should reduce to 2 month.
time to poe 2 coming cant wait for news system
"
Aynix wrote:
Just because you are sheep following the streamers doesnt mean there are no players taht play this game 4fun and to test their ideas.
(I will tell you a secret, there is still plenty of those. THey just dont bother coming to this shithole called Forum or Reddit)

Since when i am following the streamers. I stopped long time ago, when they got the idea of accepting that only few builds are viable. If i followed the streamers and always make the best fast clear meta builds i could easily get all the achievements.

But i don't want to so i never get many challenges completed. I refuse to play best endgame builds. I always make my varieties and test things out, but the game doesn't let you feel the desire to continue to enjoy.

It just came to the fact whoever is willing to grind 24/7 and need to have no life to really enjoy this game.

In 8 years of playing the game i think i tried a lot of things, but never felt like my time was finally worth investing into the POE world and endgame content and that i managed to survive deathless.

Last edited by Farystar on Apr 2, 2020, 10:44:18 AM
"
Farystar wrote:
I feel like variety in build survivability has been lost. No matter to hard you try to be creative or make a unique build, you dreams get shattered upon entering maps. Almost anything beside top geared meta builds is just waste of time.

In all my years of playing i never had interest to push any build past level 90 and to risk all the hours put into the build, just to get mauled in maps, because the risk curve goes up so much even in early endgame content, it is absolutely unreal.

No matter how many layers of safety you manage to build on you character, there is something out there to just one shot or degen you so fast, even with all the flasks up. If it is not spell damage, than you have one shot physical damage.

And when you cannot kill content in 1 or 2 seconds you will have degen being applied so many times, you will eventually run out of flasks no matter how hard you try to save that one flask, that removes curses or bleeds, but ground degens are still just there to make sure you dont make it.

Some people keep nodding heads and bowing down to spread their a _ _ c _ _ _ _. This is not what we early backers supported and help brought up to where the game later went on to become massive. I will not settle with just accept it anymore, that death is unavoidable, absolutely not.

How does anyone see popping up entire packs in split second sees as enjoyable experience, when you don't ever see cool spell or physical animations and feel to join the party and successfully overcome the problem.

I can tell you easily why this is, because there is mainstream of popular streamers, which i respect, but they accepted things just because there is much content to create for POE and others follow like sheeps.

In the end i am forced to play softcore and die stupidly to get some MTX reward i possibly really like. I don't mind dying to true endgame content if i made really stupid mistake, but some things or combos are just becoming unavoidable.

Why we never see Fireball endgame builds anymore or pure discharge builds without COC gems and other expensive end game gear. So many skills i want to play are like meh, i have to avoid that skill, because it is not endgame viable.

I never kept any characters over the years, even though this was always the dream to create few of my truly unique builds, that i could play for years and never get killed, if i really put many hours into them and this is how it should feel when you work hard for something.

Still remember why Kripparrian initially left because game stirred away from what was meant to be from the beginning. A truly hardcore experience griddy, but also rewarding and brutal from the start. Now it just makes you delusional, that your build is doing just fine, even if it is over leveled before entering maps, but than curve jumps so high on some builds or varieties of certain builds and clips them like player didn't meant a shit, wasting its precious hours into the game.

I can openly say i got bored in the first week and i farmed most of the stuff myself and got pretty god items and still got clipped 2 times at level 75 over leveled by 6 to 7 levels when entering maps.

This league i purposely went softcore to get at least 2 MTXs this league, but 2 retardedly unavoidable deaths just made lost the appetite and the feeling to really push past such deaths. I could continue but i don't want to make Forced meta viable builds just to possibly get to endgame content like the streamers promote.

Even some of the best players keep dying like flies and they seem fine with it and this is why we get nowhere, because GGG just cares about ne players coming in and spend money for a while until they see over the bullshit.

Best regards, Farystar !

Can I have your gear and currency in standard then ?
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
"
Farystar wrote:

Best regards, Farystar !

Can I have your gear and currency in standard then ?

I have so much legendary gear in standard and decent amount of exalted orbs in Hardcore league, but i never used it because there is no point if you cant make deathless build at some point. Even those deathless builds got nerfed to the point they are pretty much worthless now.

Last edited by Farystar on Apr 2, 2020, 10:46:44 AM
"
Farystar wrote:
Some people keep nodding heads and bowing down to spread their a _ _ c _ _ _ _.

What's wrong with people nodding their heads and bowing down to spread their art clips? That's all some people have, you know. Don't take their art clips away from them, man. That's not cool.

Sorry, I know you wrote other stuff but I can't resist a good game of hangman.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info