3.10.1c Patch Notes

"
InvictaVultis wrote:
Thanks for making improvements and fixing stuff. Especially broken stuff than makes flippers and trade overlords wet.

This is slightly confusing
"
Experience during Delve encounters is now accumulated and granted upon completion of the encounter.

In between encounters while travelling experience is till gainable?

nope u lose it all because if u dont succeed it resets and of course u lose 10% for the death too.
"
Dikaler wrote:
"
Adixoo wrote:
Still no changes to performance. :)

After patch 3.10.1 for me and my friends game is almost unplayable.

Before this patch game was running very smooth without single fps drop.

Adjusted CPU core usage for processors with fewer cores. This should result in reduced CPU usage and a more responsive game experience. <---- change or revert this shit

Exactly, i'm really disappointed with GGG, thought they were going to fix this, but they're just ignoring everybody complaining about this...
I can't even play the game anymore cuz i'm freezing in every single mob pack.

How are they ignoring everyone ? lol they said they were looking into it, just because there isn't a mention doesn't mean its not happening and you have to be pretty out there to think they are not looking hard into any performance issues, just use your brains please.
Tombs aren't empty.Humans have always told stories of vampires,ghosts and zombies because we know that sepulchres are as alive with possibility as any womb.There we give birth to our fears-which,like our desires,are not always pure or entirely what they seem.The crooked letter, by Sean Williams
"
Night_aengel wrote:
"
Dikaler wrote:
"
Adixoo wrote:
Still no changes to performance. :)

After patch 3.10.1 for me and my friends game is almost unplayable.

Before this patch game was running very smooth without single fps drop.

Adjusted CPU core usage for processors with fewer cores. This should result in reduced CPU usage and a more responsive game experience. <---- change or revert this shit

Exactly, i'm really disappointed with GGG, thought they were going to fix this, but they're just ignoring everybody complaining about this...
I can't even play the game anymore cuz i'm freezing in every single mob pack.

How are they ignoring everyone ? lol they said they were looking into it, just because there isn't a mention doesn't mean its not happening and you have to be pretty out there to think they are not looking hard into any performance issues, just use your brains please.

I already send an email 1 week ago with no response, and no one from GGG staff replied to any forum complains so far, how am I suppose to know something if they dont say anything?

Thats not some casual problem, they need to fix this fast, cuz ppl are quitting.
"
thee_Gaud wrote:
"
InvictaVultis wrote:
Thanks for making improvements and fixing stuff. Especially broken stuff than makes flippers and trade overlords wet.

This is slightly confusing
"
Experience during Delve encounters is now accumulated and granted upon completion of the encounter.

In between encounters while travelling experience is till gainable?

nope u lose it all because if u dont succeed it resets and of course u lose 10% for the death too.

With this change to Delve, I honestly think that for fairness, the same thing should be done for maps;
1) No XP until map completion.
2) Lose all accumulated (ungranted) XP if you do not complete the map.
3) Lose 10% XP for each death.

Does anyone else see the absurdity of my suggestion?
Why should Delve be treated differently than other content?
Mid league nerfs PepeLaugh
My livestream - twitch.tv/davo1
Still crashing
FYI- Possible bug with left mouse binding skill

It seems Rallying Cry:
is casting, but not always playing the animation for it.

Edit: There's also some weird behavior picking up items. Every so often there seems to be an item I can't pick up until multipe tries.
Last edited by corosou on Apr 2, 2020, 12:01:04 AM
Thank you for another amazing patch!
f all herald users.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
- Experience during Delve encounters is now accumulated and granted upon completion of the encounter.

How come this stupidity is an improvement? Why do you always touch things that not broken and worked well?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info