Build removed

Build removed
Last edited by QwikDawn on Sep 17, 2022, 1:03:26 AM
Last bumped on Jul 3, 2020, 7:35:02 AM
Change Log:
Deleted thread content
Last edited by QwikDawn on Sep 17, 2022, 1:03:03 AM
Hello, my first ranger build. Seem good and very playable. Playing in standard league.
"
Aga257 wrote:
Hello, my first ranger build. Seem good and very playable. Playing in standard league.

Very cool. Let me know if you have questions.

I do have some updates, I am working on the related videos now, so should be up soon.

Take care. :)
This is a very nice looking guide. I am playing a Scourge Build right now.

I just hit level 92. Clear is wonderful but I am still not great on the really beefy bosses. I can't seem to get my wither totems, stack poison and dodge like a mad man all at the same time.

Kosis in particular takes a very long time to kill on wave 20, and I usually die a couple of times to him.
i'm level 64 and arrived in BA. i've basic gear - tabula rasa + goldrim + silverbranch - sometimes it's hard but not too frustrating

But it seems that caustic arrow making more damage than scourge (and there is little disadvantage to charge hit). caustic arrow cause massive dot and you have lot points in dot.
"
Aga257 wrote:
i'm level 64 and arrived in BA. i've basic gear - tabula rasa + goldrim + silverbranch - sometimes it's hard but not too frustrating

But it seems that caustic arrow making more damage than scourge (and there is little disadvantage to charge hit). caustic arrow cause massive dot and you have lot points in dot.
That's probably because of your weapon, CA is nice for levelling because you can go all the way with low lvl bow and not care, with scourge you would need to upgrade to high phys / chaos hit damage bow to keep the skill impactful.
"
Aga257 wrote:

Quick note: I love Caustic Arrow. It was one of the first builds I ever played and it has shaped how I play almost every Ranger build since.

I'm not a super fan of the way Scourge Arrow feels while leveling, mostly because of the channeling delay.

But in maps, you have more Passives assigned, more Attack Speed and more Damage - which all smooth out the channeling aspect.

If you are looking for a comparison in terms of Opportunity Cost. The big difference is with all the extra projectiles. SA off-screens feel pretty good running through maps.

But I would recommend you level both as you go. Try both. Then play the one that feels best to you.
"
That's probably because of your weapon, CA is nice for levelling because you can go all the way with low lvl bow and not care, with scourge you would need to upgrade to high phys / chaos hit damage bow to keep the skill impactful.

Thanks for input - much appreciated ;) Good luck Exile! :)
Doing maps - it seems bad equip - 4 deaths in tier rare 1 map (jungle). Mostly single hit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info