GGG - You lied on Baeclast

More then enough time to complete maps...

yeah with what build? This delirium crap ends too fast.
Last bumped on Apr 3, 2020, 10:45:46 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
with almost perma quicksilver flask effect, i barely can finish a map, when i manage to do it.

they sure lied, or least not tried themselves. as usual. always.
I bet they mistook the delirium orbs on map with unlimited time vs the in-map event itself.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"

Mind providing direct quote? Pretty sure you misunderstood what they said.
i didint watch baeclast,but i highly doubt that GGG said "more than enough time on all layouts and for all builds"

on good layouts any reasonable build with ok gear should be able to clear the full map unless the map mods you rolled really dont allow it

combinations like more life and less player dmg (can be enfeeble,temp chains,monster resistences or a combination of these) can make it impossible on bad layouts even for the best builds

this is intended and actually makes it fun
if anyone regardless of what build and gear could consistently do it,it wouldnt be challenging just straight up boring.
"
ciel289 wrote:
i didint watch baeclast,but i highly doubt that GGG said "more than enough time on all layouts and for all builds"

on good layouts any reasonable build with ok gear should be able to clear the full map unless the map mods you rolled really dont allow it

combinations like more life and less player dmg (can be enfeeble,temp chains,monster resistences or a combination of these) can make it impossible on bad layouts even for the best builds

this is intended and actually makes it fun
if anyone regardless of what build and gear could consistently do it,it wouldnt be challenging just straight up boring.

This.

Any build can full clear a Strand or Beach within the Delirium state. Other nonlinear layouts might be impossible for most builds, but you can still easily get to 9 stacks of loot unless you're playing far above your map tier.
"

LOL?

There are a couple bugs where the delirium ends too soon

but most people are in FRONT of the delirium, its not fast enough

The best Maps are those with Bosses who have long Phases ^^
they really announced the overpowered herald builds beforehand? /s
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info