The endgame is full of BS, im finally quitting this game for good.

also jewels with minions chaos resist and same nodes in tree + minion life regen counters it well
"
Turtledove wrote:

Originally, the only implementation was predictive mode. GGG's position at the time was that there was not anything they could do about the desync in predictive mode. So they decided to implement lockstep mode. When implementing lockstep mode they found the insidious bug that caused most of the desync in predictive mode that had been lurking for years that they were never able to find previously.

I mentioned that as an example of a bug in PoE that could be difficult to find and exist for years without being found.

yes, that's true. some skills were causing desync as well and they fixed them.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Antigegner wrote:
+1 to OP

In my 7.5 years of PoE I have never had less fun playing it.

yeah kinda for me also, seeing the gear people use and their playtime when they say they are successfull feel like this game isnt mean to a casual like me anymore.

In the end all good things has an end, probably my last league until PoE2
"
ffogell wrote:
"
Antigegner wrote:
+1 to OP

yeah kinda for me also, seeing the gear people use and their playtime when they say they are successfull feel like this game isnt mean to a casual like me anymore.

...but this game was such a great time sink!
now i have to find another one <_>
"
sidtherat wrote:
"
zheng738 wrote:
they should rename hardcore to path of logout

the one thing D3 did well. you logout? here is the no-grace-period you have to survive. HC D3 makes sense and cannot be easily cheated with macros (that are - at this point - standard)

30 sec was way too much. I think 5 sec is fair. I mean, I had entered a dungeon with my barb at one point, dced and died to a skeleton (probably) that was moving towards me at snail pace.

I completely agree with op. I have never tried so hard in this game than last league + this league to gear up on defenses and still die to insane bullshit. The least they could do is reduce chaos damage monsters do significantly. Now that mods like phys to chaos appear in simulacrum, bameth is a thing (he can almost oneshot me, despite being able to facetank other beyond bosses, that shit is so disproportionate is genuinely retarded) and an entire guardian that is focused on chaos damage (lets not forget those mobs that spawn in map and can insta gib you cause they shotgun AND you need to approach their spawn for them to come out - who tf thought of this shit should be insta fired).

It's not funny when I try to squeeze life on my ranger that barely has 4.2k due to life nodes on ranger side being shitty and still doing garbage damage because mobs now have 9492349239 million health BUT also resistances. Gonna farm t1 maps forever till I can afford stuff that people farm for in 2 days because they have broken builds like herald stacking guardian (that still is broken as fuck in case you didn't know ggg).
"
"
ffogell wrote:
"
Antigegner wrote:
+1 to OP

...but this game was such a great time sink!
now i have to find another one <_>

Yeah its a nice time sink, but it feels more like a chore now to me and I get bored before I actually feel rewarded playing it hehehe

As for games :)

FF7 remake
Trials of mana remake
Ghost of Omnimusha
I started Legend of heroes also

Plenty of stuff to do :)
Last edited by ffogell on Apr 2, 2020, 10:28:31 AM
"
KalHirol wrote:

There is absolutely nothing fun or challenging in the endgame anymore, its all Epilepsy inducing BS that is unfair and only doable with a Miner or trapper or totem build.

You are clearly wrong about this. I've watched the HC streamers, and they are doing end game content on builds that aren't miner, trapper, or totem.

Maybe some introspection would be best, instead of blaming the state of the game.
"
105731337 wrote:
"
KalHirol wrote:

There is absolutely nothing fun or challenging in the endgame anymore, its all Epilepsy inducing BS that is unfair and only doable with a Miner or trapper or totem build.

You are clearly wrong about this. I've watched the HC streamers, and they are doing end game content on builds that aren't miner, trapper, or totem.

Maybe some introspection would be best, instead of blaming the state of the game.

oh yeah ED trickster ...or juggernaut? summoner?...such variety we have!
"
105731337 wrote:
"
KalHirol wrote:

Bro...everyone and every build should do Sirius. If not we have a problem, cuz the idea of PoE is to promote diversity not the other way around.
"
mhobos wrote:

Bro...everyone and every build should do Sirius. If not we have a problem, cuz the idea of PoE is to promote diversity not the other way around.

Have you tried Summoner or Miners? Low budget effective Sirus AL8 killers easy game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info