The endgame is full of BS, im finally quitting this game for good.

"
ArtCrusade wrote:
The point is: the game hands you the tools to make your own story, but some people just want to throw their dead bodies at bosses till they fall over.

The game hands you a blank cnavas and a huge array of paints, but then punishes you for not using a precise combination of like three of them. It is not the fault of the player that this game has a shitload of skill gems and less than 1% of them are actually playable, and only by one class.

And nobody "wants" to zerg-rush bosses. It's just how those of us trying to use one of the other 99% of builds have to play.
This is a buff™
"
2.) Tried Awakener (level 5) 2 times --> last phase used 5 portals, couldnt kill him, couldnt even see him actually, --> undoable

Well, I killed him with Gladiator. 5,1k hp, 79/79 block, 400k dps -40chaos res.

died 3 times.
once oneshotted by his instant meteor shower (i think it was desynced, since i died before it landed)
second time because his stupid stormcircles have closed way towards him and they suck life out of you if you try to run between two of them, then you use your flask and teleport... riiiiiiight inside another one with ur face.

Third, well, i fked up by believing that visual representation on skill is same as real function and leaped across his 4 rays (and leap is idiotic skill that does not actually leap over it, its just animation that makes you quickly "run" thru it, which means, you will get damage and debuff), got debuffed, then he teleported away and tripletapped me from far away while i was slowed down.
I am going to 1 up on the people saying to go softcore.

why do you even put yourself through the adrenalin and utter scare of hard core?

Im a total noob in this game, however i do have a history of about 20 years playing arpgs.

in that 20 years ive had 1 har core build, it lasted 3 hours like in 1999.

Its aggravating, dissapointing and just too much labour to play hc.

Just chill dude, play sc, you have something to show for it atleast in the end.
I did the same yesterday. I am playing since CB, i was an active HC player and i was a defender of GGG decisions for long time. I dropped HC somewhere after Breach league and i ve quit the game yesterday and i wont come back i believe for long time.

Game has become a nonsense zoom flask dps pressing button to the point my wrists are in pain. It doesnt matter what you press as long shit dies and you get one shotted by the same strategy of nonsense. There is no counterplay not even a gameplay to start with.

In the last two years it is really clear they force us each league to do exactly that. Zoom the hell out of it while doing crazy amounts of damage. They constantly force us to go faster. I dropped Synthesis for that reason. Then we have speed and dps check. I dropped Legion for that reason. Then we got Blight which i dropped for same reasons..running left and right like maniac plus tower defence.. then we got Metamorph which was a clear dps check and now we got again a speed and dps check in Delirium which i dropped just yesterday. My wrists are in pain! There is no fun in that at all!
"
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
The point is: the game hands you the tools to make your own story, but some people just want to throw their dead bodies at bosses till they fall over.

The game hands you a blank cnavas and a huge array of paints, but then punishes you for not using a precise combination of like three of them. It is not the fault of the player that this game has a shitload of skill gems and less than 1% of them are actually playable, and only by one class.

And nobody "wants" to zerg-rush bosses. It's just how those of us trying to use one of the other 99% of builds have to play.

Or you become a better painter and overcome the limitations of basic mediums like canvases and colours. Duh. I killed Sirus at AL8 with a Dominating Blow Guardian. Where's my golden shower?

/s
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
+1 to OP

In my 7.5 years of PoE I have never had less fun playing it.
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
"
KalHirol wrote:
H
3.) Hunter Guardian constantly kills my minion, there is no counterplay, I tried everything, from chaos resist for minion, convocation spam, deathmark and so on, they die at least 3 times before i can kill him. --> unfair and not fun

Minion build players have no right to complain, you are already on ez mode. So fuck off.
GGG refuses to buff Melee and gives every surivability tool to Spell/Ranged/Minion Builds because they dont play the game or at least melee themself.
[Removed by Support]
-The Truth
"
Antigegner wrote:
+1 to OP

In my 7.5 years of PoE I have never had less fun playing it.

Same here.
Pants of Textile
yep, i already gave up and only play yellow maps on STD.

anything else is not fun
d:-D*
"
"
KalHirol wrote:
H
3.) Hunter Guardian constantly kills my minion, there is no counterplay, I tried everything, from chaos resist for minion, convocation spam, deathmark and so on, they die at least 3 times before i can kill him. --> unfair and not fun

Minion build players have no right to complain, you are already on ez mode. So fuck off.

:D

Well yea summomers are indeed too strong for budget all those free gem levels scale damage and life from summons almost to infinity. Another oversight in balance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info