[3.15?] (Archived) Ball Lightning Miner | Facetank Sirus | Destroy All content

"
Ciatlov wrote:
Sure, pob below:

https://pastebin.com/YN4PYBUf

thank you ! looks good !!!!!! will try to get the large cluster jewel. but am only 94 and 98 is gonna be a grind hehe
One of the best guide I've read!

Good job!

To many button's for me. I play counter strike and I don't even that this many buttons. *Jokes*

Keep up the good work.

hello there.can someone check my build please?looks that my deeps are so bad..tywm.
Hi,
Thank you for this guide.
I've start my swap to akane build since I have farmed some currencies but your build is very nice to start the indigon agnostic miner.
I facetank Sirus beams with anti shock pots (1 die when I proc arcane cloak + take a meteor + inactive flask...) on aw8.
I really need to try to tank shaper beam now xD
Really nice job mate.
Last edited by nemrod10 on May 7, 2020, 10:44:10 PM
Thanks for making this guide, very well done. The extra details really helped me get going with it.
Akane is awesome, so when I saw this guide based on his build I was very happy.
Thank you again!
Thank you very much for the build, very well written and very instructive !

I managed to kill uber elder rather quickly and deathless (this build is so tanky that it's pretty forgiving) with no helm enchant and somewhat crappy weapons so there's tons of room for improvement !
can someone take a look at my gears and stuffs? i feel like im lacking dmg and defense. what should i upgrade? thanks. ign : delislamie
I die really easily, not sure where to improve. Thinking a few extra levels and another cluster gem will help a bit, but at least once a map I just get one shot.
Last edited by pvb32978 on May 14, 2020, 9:42:28 PM
"
pvb32978 wrote:
I die really easily, not sure where to improve. Thinking a few extra levels and another cluster gem will help a bit, but at least once a map I just get one shot.

did you have capped resistances? Also do not rely on your flask to get damage out.

Minimum life is 2.7k, mana is 4.5k If you don't have those numbers yet you are not recommended to do T16s and facerolling the mods, you have to be careful on certain map mods even you have those numbers as some mods are tend to be dangerous
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
did you have capped resistances? Also do not rely on your flask to get damage out.

Minimum life is 2.7k, mana is 4.5k If you don't have those numbers yet you are not recommended to do T16s and facerolling the mods, you have to be careful on certain map mods even you have those numbers as some mods are tend to be dangerous

I am still doing yellow maps, I have 2.3k life and 4k mana. I can get another jewel socket in a few levels, that should boost my life a bit, and my resistances are capped. I do have all the build uniques, I am positive I am doing something wrong I just can't tell what, mostly because my damage is also lacking.

*edit* I went over the PoB. I had a lot of skill points from the pre transition tree I hadn't refunded yet and put where they should be. I did that and my damage sky rocketed. Immediately went from yellow maps to red, even though my gems are still sub par.

Good build, and thanks for your input.
Last edited by pvb32978 on May 15, 2020, 12:59:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info