[3.15?] (Archived) Ball Lightning Miner | Facetank Sirus | Destroy All content

Just did A8 Deathless, level 89 (lol). Couldn't do deathless on my ED/C Trickster and I tried 8 times. Only took 1 try with the Scion. Wasn't even smooth, still need to learn the rotation of skills a bit better and I have quite a bit of DPS to gain. This build chunks bosses when you line the skills up right.

Got Liquid Inspiration and Distilled Perfection x 2 Medium clusters. 1 Large with Scintillating Idea, Snowstorm, Widespread Destruction. 1 Medium with Liquid Inspiration and Spiked Concoction (this still wasn't active for the A8 kill). Watcher's eye with damage from mana by clarity.

Found an Unnatural Instinct in the heist right before I did Sirus.

https://youtu.be/bvW5bdaQHdw (vid of my scuffed kill, still lots of upgrades to be had)

Good stuff, most enjoyable miner build I've played.
Last edited by The_Fatness on Oct 27, 2020, 2:05:55 AM
How good is the Quartz flask?
Dying Sun is so good for map clear speed due to BL area getting nerfed, and 4 balls coverage makes it screen clearing. I have a really hard time clearing a monolith legion without it.

Divergent Dash lets us get 2 seconds of phasing after dash which should prevent bodyblocking issues.

And since we pretty much have 100% flask uptime, we can even forgo 50% fire res. Too risky?
Last edited by allanw on Oct 30, 2020, 6:50:55 AM
Hello, would it be possible to take hybrid flask and Hardened Scars annoit like on your TR Pathfinder?:) I tried it on my Scion and it seems that I cannot sustain the hybrid flask properly.
How is it in our league to craft a good gun?
Very nice guide! Question: what is actually better about Akane's build when compared to this one? More dps, better survivability?
Hello! I am really enjoying the build so far. I have a question - I've managed to get this weapon:

Would you recommend removing suffixes (crit multi goes away) and then crafting crit chance + trigger, or maybe it's better to just try and exalt it?

You say that it doesn't use any aura, but then why does it show in your guide that you are using Clarity and Precision?
Have been playing around with this build. Not sure if this makes the build any better but here's my two cents.

I felt that the Vigilant Strike Fortify was really clunky to use so I swapped Flame Dash to Whirling Blades and linked that with Fortify and Faster Attacks. This feels a lot more faster and I now have Fortify up all the time.

This leaves a few empty gem slots so I included CWDT with Anomalous Chaos Golem to get a bit more phys reduction (or Flame Golem for dmg). I am currently trying what to use for the last free slot. Adding Cold Snap to CWDT gives us frenzy charges, but is not very consistent. One option would be to use Divergent Vitality lvl 1 to get 20% increased damage on full life.

For alternate quality gems I am using Divergent Ball Lightning for 10% chance on supercharge, Anomalous Inspiration for 20% increased crit chance and Anomalous Clarity lvl 1 for 10% increased mana recovery from flasks (could maybe use Divergent for 20% increased dmg).
So are there any things to worry about in 3.13 with this build or would this be a solid pick in 3.13 as well?
"
Devil wrote:
So are there any things to worry about in 3.13 with this build or would this be a solid pick in 3.13 as well?

Looks like it should be fine in .13.

We lost 6% pen on pathfinder (but gained 4% life on flask use?). Hiero looks to be about the same.

Beyond the above, I haven't noticed any changes to build, and am planning on league starting with it.
Last edited by Deadfire1 on Jan 12, 2021, 4:39:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info