Tank mara lvl 63 needs dps! Advice needed

Skill tree lvl 63 mara
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwB5wJxBLMFLQx9EH8S4RQgFE0ZLho4G_odFCXfJ9Un7SkuLdI26DrYPfxGaUd-TdhQR1BQVw1YY1ivWfNfP2BLYSFlTWaeZ5t07XgNeu98uIFvhNmE74cpjHaMz49GkFWRzp48ns2iAKQZpwinMKeEq8WsqriTud277b6KwBrEWMaextjPZdDQ0iHUj9lh4ursOO8O8B_yL_Pd9kj60g==

As you can see I have a lot (A LOT) of HP, 7 endurance charges,83 res, good armor, even with crappy gear. But I lack dps. My question is where to go from here for maps.
I use molten shell with iron will and increased duration, 2 enduring cry, FP with faster projectile-iron will-LMP-BM (I didnt link life leech because of the dps problem) , auras-determination,vitality,purity linked to reduced mana, grace on BM gem.

FP on lvl 16 has dps of 500(with a good wand), and MS lvl 16 has around 3k dps.

I need an active AOE skill that can do more dps or any other suggestion. As you can see, I can go in any direction (bow, melee, FP), have all my respec points, I just need to be more or less sure of the next step so I can use this char to clear maps.

BTW this is my second char, I made a summoner witch(died soooo many times), than tried to respec in to FP crit witch( also died sooo many times in docks on lvl 67) and clearing speed was so slow! I recommend this build to any new player, maybe with melee instead of FP, only because of survivability!

All advice appreciated!
anyone?
If you have some money, just buy marohi erqi and a quality ground slam. If not, try to find a nice 5L or craft one, where you can put GS linked to some leech, attack speed and stuff. It'll give you even more tankiness from leech.
If you buy marohi your dps grows 2.5-3.5 times higher. And ~2 times higher with a mediocre 5L (depending on what you have ofc).
Also by removing 2x 0.4% regen nodes, 0.2% for endu charge and +5% all res you can take 1 melee damage node at marauder root and 3 at duelist root that will give you +42% damage and 12 hp.
Last edited by danifi on Mar 24, 2013, 3:50:34 PM
Thx for reply and advice.

This is my second char, so don't have to much currency. (didn't find ONE exalted so far :)
I tried three options that looked viable, with crappy gear that I have already. Bow with rain of arrows and LA, two handed maul with GS and HS, and EK.

Went for EK because dps is far from the other two without a massive change in gear (good bow or maul) and without any need to change anything in the tree. And already going for aura stacking so no problem in three more. hatred, wrath, and anger did wonders :) also for anybody who is looking to stack auras I have a reduce mana gem at 75% and my thinking was if I take reduced mana reserved nodes, they will add to 75 to make it 65. Unfortunately calculation is not like that, its 67.5, so watch out!!! Missing one point to have 3x40% auras + 1x30% from hatred :)

Anyway, thank you for your reply, appreciated!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info