[3.10] Durimon's Kinetic Bolts Berserker, Crazy Mapping-Boss Speed + 5 Delirium Mapping, Starter

Last edited by unhappymeal on Mar 31, 2020, 11:50:01 AM

I equipped my Lioneye's and Moonsorrows. Good God. Everything is blinded, knocked back or dead by the time I reach it due to the pierces off screen. Truly a ridiculous build. I don't even bother using the Berserk gem because stuff just explodes.
Last edited by unhappymeal on Mar 31, 2020, 11:49:40 AM
"
unhappymeal wrote:

I equipped my Lioneye's and Moonsorrows. Good God. Everything is blinded, knocked back or dead by the time I reach it due to the pierces off screen. Truly a ridiculous build. I don't even bother using the Berserk gem because stuff just explodes.

berserker gem is only for finishing some insane life bosses such as conquerors. It's always better for u you to keep ur rage 50 while mapping. :)
"
smallcreation wrote:
Hey there! Loving the build so far and having a blast. Just wanted to let you know that while leveling, I found Storm Prison to be the best earlygame leveling weapon for this. Carried me straight from 12 to 30 without having to upgrade again until Twyzel.

good info. thanks a lot!
Can do simulacrum solo? or endgame content solo?
"
unhappymeal wrote:
"
bluewelkin wrote:

Barrage must be equipped when you start running endgame maps, that is t1. I will change the link on lvling guide. My mistake. :) Thanks for letting me know!

Thanks for the clarification! One more question: where are the defenses coming from? Is it the sheer attack speed + life leech? I have a decent amount of armour (60% physical reduction), but even that + Molten Shell isn't the beefiest of setups.

A few tips for those who are leveling this:

1. Taking one leech node (the one that leads into Spirit Void) helps a lot when leveling.

2. Once you get through Cruel Lab, you will have so much DPS that you can drop Vicious Projectiles and use GMP until you finish the story and start mapping.

phy reduction from armour and flask + endurance (new small cluster jewel) = max phy reduc.

extra first hit ele. dmg reduction from Solaris = you can dodge as you are hit by the little shit, spite in 5 delir. map.

And, for 5 delir. mapping, you need to have topaz flask (quicksilver replaced). It's all because of the little shit, spite which is the strongest monster in 5 delir. map. Delirium Bosses are easy. Spites are da real boss.

And, as you said, fast attack speed and high leech.

Hope this answers.
Also sorry for double post but wheres is you PoB budget version 0 til 7 ex?
"
Perzival3 wrote:
Can do simulacrum solo? or endgame content solo?

Of course! simulacrum is much easier than T16 5 Delirium orb maps. You have only 5 delirium orb activated in simulacrum (only in stage 20), but in 5 delirium orb maps, you have 6 of them!

Compared to 5 orb maps, other contents are really easy ones. :)

For delving, as you may know, you need different gear. So, except for deep delving, you can do all endgame contents.
"
Perzival3 wrote:

Don't have 0 to 7 ex version on POB. Instead, I wrote leveling guide here. Please refer to it. (I assume that you can earn 7 ex real fast this league, farming low tiers super fast with my build. With any 6 link armor or 5 link lioneye, you can run low tier maps more than fast.)

Thanks.
"
bluewelkin wrote:
"
Perzival3 wrote:

Don't have 0 to 7 ex version on POB. Instead, I wrote leveling guide here. Please refer to it. (I assume that you can earn 7 ex real fast this league, farming low tiers super fast with my build. With any 6 link armor or 5 link lioneye, you can run low tier maps more than fast.)

Thanks.

Thank you too i would try this build !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info