[3.10] Durimon's Kinetic Bolts Berserker, Crazy Mapping-Boss Speed + 5 Delirium Mapping, Starter

"
bluewelkin wrote:
"
unhappymeal wrote:
Given how much this build relies on Impale, wouldn't Champion be viable/stronger?

Unfortunately, not even comparable. Most dps comes from crazy attack speed Berserker has. Impale itself does not really count in this build. Attack speed makes barrage attack faster without delay after 1 set of shot. So, attack speed + impale synergy is the key of dps here.

Gotcha, thanks. Why both curses by the way? Also, when do we equip Barrage? Your 6-link has Maim...
Last edited by unhappymeal on Mar 30, 2020, 3:58:44 PM
"
suitonek wrote:
Hey guys im interested in the build but i dont understand few things. i've made some tests today and it seems like your hands cwdt + curse on hit + assassins mark + cold snap makes no sense. Shouldnt it be either max lvl assassin's mark or no curse on hit? cause those 2 things together makes no sense. Also why using another curse on hit setup with stormbrand? u can only have 1 curse active. Or am i missing something?

Good question!

1. cwdt triggers coldsnap --> cold snap triggers curses through curse on hit --> I have assassin's mark, so assassin's mark gets triggered. Of course, it'd be better to max the lvl of assasin's mark in this case. I was too lazy to max it. plz max assassin's mark.

2. cwdt curse is for mapping. You get frenzy and power charge from it.
curse triggered by Stormbrand-curse on hit is for bosses (strong bosses like sirus, conqueror and 5 delirium orb map bosses) It's really nice to use a curse with storm b. + curse on hit, because you don't have to push curse skill key over and over.

Hope this answers! :)
"
unhappymeal wrote:
"
bluewelkin wrote:
"
unhappymeal wrote:
Given how much this build relies on Impale, wouldn't Champion be viable/stronger?

Unfortunately, not even comparable. Most dps comes from crazy attack speed Berserker has. Impale itself does not really count in this build. Attack speed makes barrage attack faster without delay after 1 set of shot. So, attack speed + impale synergy is the key of dps here.

Gotcha, thanks. Why both curses by the way? Also, when do we equip Barrage? Your 6-link has Maim...

Barrage must be equipped when you start running endgame maps, that is t1. I will change the link on lvling guide. My mistake. :) Thanks for letting me know!
I really like ur build!!!! Can clear all content with this build?
Hey! Youre back thanks for the dank builds as always!
Hey there! Loving the build so far and having a blast. Just wanted to let you know that while leveling, I found Storm Prison to be the best earlygame leveling weapon for this. Carried me straight from 12 to 30 without having to upgrade again until Twyzel.
"
bluewelkin wrote:

Barrage must be equipped when you start running endgame maps, that is t1. I will change the link on lvling guide. My mistake. :) Thanks for letting me know!

Thanks for the clarification! One more question: where are the defenses coming from? Is it the sheer attack speed + life leech? I have a decent amount of armour (60% physical reduction), but even that + Molten Shell isn't the beefiest of setups.

A few tips for those who are leveling this:

1. Taking one leech node (the one that leads into Spirit Void) helps a lot when leveling.

2. Once you get through Cruel Lab, you will have so much DPS that you can drop Vicious Projectiles and use GMP until you finish the story and start mapping.
"
bluewelkin wrote:

Thanks for the clarification! One more question: where are the defenses coming from? Is it the sheer attack speed + life leech? I have a decent amount of armour (60% physical reduction), but even that + Molten Shell isn't the beefiest of setups.

A few tips for those who are leveling this:

1. Taking one leech node (the one that leads into Spirit Void) helps a lot when leveling.

2. Once you get through Cruel Lab, you will have so much DPS that you can drop Vicious Projectiles and use GMP until you finish the story and start mapping.
Hey guys,

thanks for the additional information here, helps me a lot while leveling.

Was starting a little crafting session and came to this:

Not sure how i want to continue, maybe multimode it for two suffix?!
or craft one suffx and slam for example witch Hunter Exalted Orb..

What do you think?
Double post. I need a new mouse.
Last edited by unhappymeal on Mar 31, 2020, 11:49:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info