[3.10] Durimon's Kinetic Bolts Berserker, Crazy Mapping-Boss Speed + 5 Delirium Mapping, Starter

I actually decided to stop playing a game because I've been too busy working, but this new devil-like skill made me play again. Yeah, kinetic bolts.

I started this league with the build from the beginning and now I can clear T16 5 delirium rare maps within 13 min., putting about 24 ex only.

With 7 ex budget, you can do all contents in very fast speed except for t16 5 delirium orb maps. These maps, you will have to have nice finger to dodge and it takes about 25 ~ 30 min. to clear them.

I will provide starter guide to 24 ex version step by step, including 7 ex version, so that you can see how you lvl up and upgrade on your own.

Video:

awk. 8, T16 rare map full run with meta-boss (2 min.):

https://youtu.be/8_0e8cQyZzI

Awk. 8, T16 rare 5 Delirium Orb Map full run (13 min. / one stupid death cuz of lag and item tags...lol):

https://youtu.be/vNkb7d_HqKg

7 ex version, Casual T16 mapping:

https://youtu.be/L-1OuZwnqWk

POB: https://pastebin.com/3PcAKnxk

POB for 7 EX Version :https://pastebin.com/LcvxKvJJ

Budget: League Starter(0 ex) - 24ex

Pro

Spoiler
1. Crazy Tornado-like Fast Mapping and Boss killing
2. Insane DPS + Defense
3. Fun to play a new skill
4. Very good for Delirium League

Con

Spoiler
1. No leech Map, Phy. Refl. maps = Don't go!
2. Mana Flask (well I am a lazy player, so...)

Current Gear and Gem Setting

Spoiler

1. You use Topaz Flask instead of Quick Silver for 5 Delirium Orb mapping
2. Be careful with number of passives (enchanted mod) on cluster jewels. If exceeds the no. shown on mine, you will lack passive skill points.
3. Enchant on Helmet needed. 15% attack speed is the best. If there's no item on trade, you can also use rare helmet with the enchant, highest life, increased physical damage, resist + mark of shaper / elder rare ring with high spell dmg and flat physical dmg.

Passive

Spoiler

Ascendancy

Spoiler

Bandit

Spoiler
Kill all

Pantheon

Spoiler
Solaris (open all) - Gruthkul (open all)

Leveling Guide

Spoiler

Act1 to Act 5

4 Links : Kinetic Bolts - Pierce - Faster Attack Speed Support - Chance to Bleed Support (Vicious Projectile)

5 Links : Kinetic Bolts - Pierce - Faster Attack Speed Support - Vicious Projectile - Increased Critical Strikes Support

6 Links : Kinetic Bolts - Pierce - Faster Attack Speed Support - Vicious Projectile - Increased Critical Strikes Support - Maim Support

Aura and Herald Skills: Herald of Purity, Herald of Ice (you use HoI only for clearing act)

Defense: Cast when damage taken - Steel Skin (lv 10)

Act 6 - Act 10

4 Links : Kinetic Bolts - Pierce - Faster Attack Speed Support - Vicious Projectile

5 Links : Kinetic Bolts - Pierce - Faster Attack Speed Support - Vicious Projectile - Impale Support

6 Links : Kinetic Bolts - Pierce - Faster Attack Speed Support - Vicious Projectile - Impale Support - Maim Support

Aura and Herald Skills: Herald of Purity, Herald of Ice, Dread Banner

Defense: Cast when damage taken - Steel Skin (lv 10) or Vaal Molten Shield (lv 10)

Endgame Maps

Right after you clear all act, you should be equipped with barrage:

6 link: Kinetic Bolts - Barrage - brutality - Vicious Projectile - Impale Support - Maim Support

(Make sure you get more than 2 pierce from passive or item until lioneye's vision armour)

All same as POB

Leveling Items

For clearing acts, you won't need much for armor stuff. The most important thing is weapons:

Lvl 1 - 30

Rare wands with high physical dps (you need to upgrade as you get better ones until lvl.30)

Lvl 30 - 59

2 Twyzel wands (unique)

Lvl 59 - tier 10

2 Moonsorrow (unique)

T10 - T16

High Physical DPS rare Imbued wands

Ex)

(Increased physical damage / Add # to # physical damage / Increased Attack Speed / Increased spell damage, these are the mods you must have on a wand. The higher the number is, the better dps it generates of course)

Tips on Armor

Lioneye's vision 5 link is best armor for starter. It has pierce support in it = 6 link.

With Tabula, you can clear T16, but I recommend you to buy cheap 6 link rare armor for T14 - T16 mapping. (High Life and armour)

As you go higher act, keep upgrading your armour and stuff with higher life + resistance, intelligence. You will need intelligence on items for using wands.

Ascendancy

After you get your moonsorrow (lvl 59), do 1st and 2nd ascendancy. And do 3rd one as soon as you think you can clear it. Ascendancy is very important for this build, so the faster the better.

Get Crave the Slaughter and Rite of Ruin first. And then Flawless and Blitz.

Passive Order

You just follow from the starting point to shadow starting point. But! Don't get Vaal Pact when clearing acts. Take it when you are fully equipped and done with 4th ascendancy.

Things you need to know:

1. If you are a lazy player like me, you drink all flasks at once and press KB skill key as you see bunch of monsters.
2. When doing 5 D Orb maps, you need to be careful with Spite (the little shit which is the hardest and strongest monster in 5 delirium orb maps). Spotting them, you back off a little and hit, back off and hit... so that you won't get to be hit but the little shit.
3. Delirium Boss is easy to kill when you know how to use flame dash properly. Refer to my video (5 delirium orb map full run)

Durimon Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwRtM1TEmxxyOJe968F5xtg?view_as=subscriber

Durimon Twitch : https://twitch.tv/durimon

Last edited by bluewelkin on Mar 30, 2020, 11:59:58 PM
Last bumped on May 3, 2020, 3:24:42 AM
interesting. might give it a go.
How much dmg u have in total?
Given how much this build relies on Impale, wouldn't Champion be viable/stronger?
Last edited by unhappymeal on Mar 29, 2020, 6:44:47 PM
Hey,

i think i would like to give this Build a try, Kinect Bolt looks fun.

What do you think about some endgame crated Options? For example an elder crit chest? (or Crit Explo chest)
Or is the Pierce from Lioneyes Chest mandatory?
"
Perzival3 wrote:
How much dmg u have in total?

POB does not calculate extact amount. So, I will tell you the hideout ingame dps: approximately 53000 dps with aura, herald, precise and dread banner on.
"
unhappymeal wrote:
Given how much this build relies on Impale, wouldn't Champion be viable/stronger?

Unfortunately, not even comparable. Most dps comes from crazy attack speed Berserker has. Impale itself does not really count in this build. Attack speed makes barrage attack faster without delay after 1 set of shot. So, attack speed + impale synergy is the key of dps here.
"
DunklerKoenig wrote:
Hey,

i think i would like to give this Build a try, Kinect Bolt looks fun.

What do you think about some endgame crated Options? For example an elder crit chest? (or Crit Explo chest)
Or is the Pierce from Lioneyes Chest mandatory?

This league is mapping league, so pierce is needed for fast mapping. But, you are right. Elder or conqueror based + crit armour is also good. It generates same amount of dps as lioneyes with pierce. So, you can get pierce from cluster jewels or passive nodes and go for + crit armour. (But you gotta be careful with dps calculation. Most of DPS boost comes from passive. if you spend passive point on passive, that means you lose other dps or defense nodes you need.)

I am not planning to upgrade more on this build for now, because I am working on a cheap and strong build already.

Usually, when I share my pob on youtube, my viewers upgrade my build to the limit (in CRAZY speed...so quick that I always wonder how they earn all the currency.) If there's one that I think it'd be good to share as an example, I will upload pob here.

For a short upgrade guide, you can get elusive + tailwind on boots and culling strike on gloves if you can afford them. Attack Speed is dps in this build. These will help a lot. Also, you craft wands with tier 1 add phy + increased phy. + % spell dmg + attack speed + enemy phy resis reduction (hunter mode) The one I have is just a "so-so" wand. If you upgrade your wands, dps will boost up a lot.

Keep in mind that if you have your in-game hideout dps goes up even a bit like 1000 or 3000, you can feel the dps boost while playing game. Try compare before - after dps change in in-game, not pob.

Lastly, crit multi is not helpful in current setting. furthur upgrade will have to focus on increasing crit chance first and then more crit multi to have INSANE dps. :)
Hey guys im interested in the build but i dont understand few things. i've made some tests today and it seems like your hands cwdt + curse on hit + assassins mark + cold snap makes no sense. Shouldnt it be either max lvl assassin's mark or no curse on hit? cause those 2 things together makes no sense. Also why using another curse on hit setup with stormbrand? u can only have 1 curse active. Or am i missing something?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info