3.10.1 Patch Notes

ty
Great patch notes, but since applying the patch I've crashed 4 times, haven't crashed this league before this apart from opening Metamorph - this has cost me a Sirus and a Purifier within 15 mins :/
Serves off?
I can't update the game after this patch.
The following message appears: Unable to connect to patching server.
Nice patch but my game is loading super slow after updating, I don't have an SSD but usually only the first time I load the game it takes a bit, now after I change every zone the game takes a lot to load textures/models/whatnot
Yeah, seems good, but sorry the FPS is a MESS.

Constant spikes, I'm like getting the dynamic rendering trigger every 0.5s in my HIDEOUT where I had capped 60 fps constantly.
what did u break

my game wont render for shit and game stuttering so much, performance wise this patch made things worse and there is shit loads of bugs now in delirium
Patch notes: Made performance overall worse. Fuck you.
"
Turlough51 wrote:
what did u break

my game wont render for shit and game stuttering so much, performance wise this patch made things worse and there is shit loads of bugs now in delirium

Jepp very unfortuned to fight Sirius with like 2-3 fps ... looks like a new challenge.
We'll just have to wait for the next patch that fixes the bugs this patch introduced.
POE in a nutshell.
GG牛B

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info