Why is PVP taking so long?

i dont know if its a good sign? are they working really hard to make pvp good or just dont really see it as a major feature?

the only reason im still here is to play pvp/pk

so hurry up!
Perfecting a perfect PvP system maybe?
A lot of things in PvP are way out of balance currently. Certain builds and skills just destroy everything else.
Forum Sheriff
There's about 18 people working on Path of Exile, and about 50+ things they're currently working on (Probably much more). They posted on their Beta manifesto that they will work on PVP. All we need is patience, we will get it, that's what matters most, no?
Shoep - Default league Ranger
Peohs - Any other class or character i play.
Jhuvik - My Marauder
Merialeth - My witch
Pvp isnt here yet because AoF ruins the game. AoF would beat anything. And Flicker would beat AoF. Would be more of a PvP rock paper scissors with 3 options, nuclear bomb (Flicker), scissors (AoF), and paper (anything that doesnt use flicker or have AoF and a bow.)

You might be asking "But Mr. Elephant, how does paper beat nuclear bomb?" It doesn't.
Last edited by Flytheelephant on Apr 16, 2012, 12:18:42 AM
"
Raley wrote:
Perfecting a perfect PvP system maybe?

No such thing. The only way to comprehensively assess the PvP system is to let the meta develop then get feedback. Even then, there will never be a "perfect" PvP system. They are probably fixing logic errors atm.
"
Pvp isnt here yet because AoF ruins the game. AoF would beat anything. And Flicker would beat AoF. Would be more of a PvP rock paper scissors with 3 options, nuclear bomb (Flicker), scissors (AoF), and paper (anything that doesnt use flicker or have AoF and a bow.)

You might be asking "But Mr. Elephant, how does paper beat nuclear bomb?" It doesn't.

Actually, what I'm asking is, "Mr. Elephant, do you understand the meaning of the word 'anything'?"
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
"

Actually, what I'm asking is, "Mr. Elephant, do you understand the meaning of the word 'anything'?"

AoF converts all your physical damage to fire. So if someone were to stack fire resist...

Aof is tough, but it is beatable.
"The purpose of life is a life with a purpose, so id rather die for a cause than live a life that is worthless"
"
Cybernetics wrote:
"
"

AoF converts all your physical damage to fire. So if someone were to stack fire resist...

Then Elemental Weakness will bring that res down to a reasonable level.
Disregard witches, aquire currency.
Last edited by dust7 on Apr 16, 2012, 3:43:53 AM
Im pretty excited for some PVP action. Any word on the release? Im assuming not considering the existance of this thread.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info