[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

"
MiguelFg wrote:
Im currently playing a low life version with almost 11k ES but I'm feeling the damage is not that great single target, I don't know If I'm missing something with the build or doing something wrong but Im dissapointed.

Also, I have 11k ES, yes, but I still get easily one-shotted and my ES goes down pretty quick. Even while I have 75% block chance and +40% spell block.

Can you help me on this? :S

An ES on block shield with high ES is expensive as fuck, but makes you very tanky. Make sure you've annointed "Deflection". Also my character has a bunch of physical mitigation, and when you factor in armor and molten/vaal molten shell into the equation, i am considerably tankier. Elemental damage doesn't usually 1 shot in this game, it is physical damage or physical damage that has a bunch of modifiers.
Last edited by ancine on Mar 26, 2020, 5:37:40 PM
how can i find like that weapon :D there is no one like that in trade
"
Rhonster wrote:
how can i find like that weapon :D there is no one like that in trade

bought it for 3 exalt 3 days into the league before the build got really popular. Then i slammed it with a warlord's exalted orb. If i hit flamability it'd be the best weapon other there.
made it to wave 20/20 on the simulacrum...but final boss was a bit too much. am i doing something wrong w/ the build :\ or is it more mechanical, and i just need to learn that fight better?

Edit: would wand slinger be good for this build? Its very close to our tree
Last edited by shaob on Mar 26, 2020, 7:49:23 PM
Hi. Enjoying your build mate. Can you explain what the best weapon stats are as im a tad confused. Also how are you generating endurance charges?

cheers
hey, leveling this now, looks nice :) thx for the build.

question on the cluster jewel, are theese ur optimal choices? or what would the best or most important ones be?

Adds 9 Passive Skills (enchant)
Added Small Passive Skills grant: 12% increased Fire Damage (enchant)
--------
1 Added Passive Skill is Corrosive Elements
1 Added Passive Skill is Doryani's Lesson
1 Added Passive Skill is Smoking Remains
--------
i got this for leveling for example (jewel spot missing)

wouldnt corrosive elements be better than sadist?
"
cookstar500 wrote:
Hi. Enjoying your build mate. Can you explain what the best weapon stats are as im a tad confused. Also how are you generating endurance charges?

cheers

I think getting 100% increased spell damage, followed by like 100 flat added fire damage(either spell or wand, doesn't matter since they are 1:1 the same value added to volatile dead), and having an open suffix is more than enough for a weapon. You do need crit enchantment on boots though, later on, as you won't have 100% uptime vs bosses without it while trying to play it smart. I have 100% uptime because i have like 17% crit chance vs bosses, whereas other people have 5%. And the sooner you get it proced, the sooner you deal more damage. So it is effectively a more damage multiplier

I am not generating endurance charges, they are part as crafts for my rings.
Last edited by ancine on Mar 26, 2020, 10:54:00 PM
"
shaob wrote:
made it to wave 20/20 on the simulacrum...but final boss was a bit too much. am i doing something wrong w/ the build :\ or is it more mechanical, and i just need to learn that fight better?

you just need to get higher level and better gear eventually. I have 8k hp, capped chaos res, good flat armor and a phys damage taken as fire/2 min endurance charges. I also try to fortify proc vs hard boss, so i am effectively 2x as tanky as you are. The wave 20 bosses can't kill me, unless Kosis slams on his ball, which deals like 20k damage or something and isn't designed to be tanked. My damage is also considerably higher, which means i have more uptime on flasks/molten shell.

The mechanics also play an important role, as i said kosis has a 1 shot attack and Omniphobia has a bleed attack. Omniphobia is best fought without you moving as he actually doesn't have a 1 shot skill, vs Kosis only move when you are near his balls/orbs.

You do 0 damage with your attacks, only spells. Don't get wand slinger.
Last edited by ancine on Mar 26, 2020, 10:51:37 PM
"
Schnubbel_ wrote:
hey, leveling this now, looks nice :) thx for the build.

question on the cluster jewel, are theese ur optimal choices? or what would the best or most important ones be?

Adds 9 Passive Skills (enchant)
Added Small Passive Skills grant: 12% increased Fire Damage (enchant)
--------
1 Added Passive Skill is Corrosive Elements
1 Added Passive Skill is Doryani's Lesson
1 Added Passive Skill is Smoking Remains
--------
i got this for leveling for example (jewel spot missing)

wouldnt corrosive elements be better than sadist?

I use wave of conviction, so i don't need Corrosive elements, and wave of conviction is used with Combustion, which gives more damage than a herald of ash, which is what you'd replace it with if you'd gotten Corrosive elements. I think my jewel is pretty good, as smoking remains itself has 35% damage and is kinda good in juiced up maps for the defense. Would only replace it for a 8 passive one with the same notables and jewel socket.

You can get a small jewel that has life and a life notable, but i personally liked the block consistency so i picked that, doesn't really matter what you'd get here.
"
ancine wrote:
"
shaob wrote:

you just need to get higher level and better gear eventually. I have 8k hp, capped chaos res, good flat armor and a phys damage taken as fire/2 min endurance charges. I also try to fortify proc vs hard boss, so i am effectively 2x as tanky as you are. The wave 20 bosses can't kill me, unless Kosis slams on his ball, which deals like 20k damage or something and isn't designed to be tanked. My damage is also considerably higher, which means i have more uptime on flasks/molten shell.

The mechanics also play an important role, as i said kosis has a 1 shot attack and Omniphobia has a bleed attack. Omniphobia is best fought without you moving as he actually doesn't have a 1 shot skill, vs Kosis only move when you are near his balls/orbs.

You do 0 damage with your attacks, only spells. Don't get wand slinger.

thanks for the detailed response i've recently updated my gear, and weapon so I may be able to take on the wave 20 boss now. By the 1 shot ability kosis has you mean his giant shaper laser, and that garbage shit he puts on the ground that looks like the storm when figthing sirus?

What do you reckon I should upgrade on my gear for significant gains ? Sorry if i'm bombarding you with noob questions, just really interested in minmaxin your build out as I find it really good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info