[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

Currently using desecrate with spellslinger. How do you generate enough corpses with the wand trigger without spell cascade? Just rely on the enchant?

Having issues with single target 15+ with my current setup and looks like you are having no issues at all.

EDIT: Nevermind, didn't realize there was a third spellslinger setup for desecrate
Last edited by sekksy on Mar 26, 2020, 12:36:24 AM
I have ~4ex, still poor af. Do you recommend start using this build?
How does delve feels?

chaos resist capped...finally feel like i got most pieces until i find "GG" pieces. What do you think OP?
how are you applying shock for inpulsa to work? just with the tempest shield? that seems... like not enough
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
OP, what is your tooltip average damage per orb in hideout?

Im running a lowlife version where I have roughly 21k in hideout without buffs. mainly wondering because the clear is good, but the singletarget is nonexistant and it takes me a couple of minutes to down conquerors.

I know that the hideout tooltip dmg aint very good to compare dps, but it is one of the better for this kind of spells,

will link my pob when I get off work, otherwise you can look at my build in my characters (NexusSlingshot).
Last edited by neXus8008132 on Mar 26, 2020, 6:22:30 AM

Just got to maps with this character, Honestly such a fun build and the inpulsa explosions are so nice, well made guy :)
"
shaob wrote:
"
ancine wrote:

you need to go down where the skill bar is and click on spell spellslinger. There are 3 such skills, and they all look identical. What you do is you just turn it on, all 3 of them, like an aura. Afterwards every time you attack, you trigger them.

sorry i meant to say I am unable to activate all three at the same time.

Edit: Turns out i was missing sovereighty on my tree overlooked it. I fit all three spellslingers now, but I only have 10 mana leftover. Is that normal? Lol seems like nothing

BRO GREAT BUILD i just cleared a t15 like it was NOTHING! The REASON i couldn't activate all three is because I had precision activated! I figured the extra socket in my ring would be fine to use - i was wrong. I don't have enough mana to flame dash... (10 mana NEED 12) but sheild charge is fine until I figure that ou in the future.

Would you suggest i try to upgrade my rings, and cap the chaos resist out?

*EDIT: Are you using vaal molten shell in your video?

i had 11 mana in all my videos. Thats all you need. I have a lvl 7 flamedash. Cap the chaos resist whenever you decide you want to fight Sirus on easy difficulty
"
neXus8008132 wrote:
OP, what is your tooltip average damage per orb in hideout?

Im running a lowlife version where I have roughly 21k in hideout without buffs. mainly wondering because the clear is good, but the singletarget is nonexistant and it takes me a couple of minutes to down conquerors.

I know that the hideout tooltip dmg aint very good to compare dps, but it is one of the better for this kind of spells,

will link my pob when I get off work, otherwise you can look at my build in my characters (NexusSlingshot).

12.3k without anything. It is very low, but obviously the dps isn't low when i kill stuff so fast
"
in51ght wrote:
okay thats fine with copy your char from your account - nice tipp.

but there is a last question... i start to level a hero, but if use 2 Spellslinger im always need 2 "casts" to craft the VD's? why he dosent place corps and instant spawn VD's? im doing something wrong? feels bad

you need barrage support
"
nico5051 wrote:
I have ~4ex, still poor af. Do you recommend start using this build?
How does delve feels?

haven't tried it, but i'd imagine you can delve up to 500 easily.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info