[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

"
zug0 wrote:
Finished crafting this gloves. Guess they are BiS.

Nice pair. I am guessing the process is:

- Buy Incursion base with hits against chilled and t1 Dex aswell
- Remove everything unnecessary with Harvest Crafting
- Aug Chaos and remove/add until t1
- Slam with Warlords Exalted Orb, if you don´t hit, Remove/add Caster until t1 spell damage
- Now comes the expensive step. Craft Life/Es, Aug life and hope for t1 flat, if you miss, remove craft, remove life, add craft, aug life and repeat until t1. Should be a 1 in 10 chance each time, so this can be tedious depending on your RNG.
- Finish with Minion Damage

Is that the way you did it? Or is there a more elegant way? What did it cost you in total?

Edit: Just checked trade, the incursion base with t1 dex starts at 12 ex right now, so this is only worth it super late game when you dont care about shelling out 10 ex just for a 16% spell damage implicit.
Last edited by Cloudyworlds on Jul 26, 2020, 9:31:20 AM
"
Cloudyworlds wrote:
"
zug0 wrote:
Finished crafting this gloves. Guess they are BiS.

Nice pair. I am guessing the process is:

- Buy Incursion base with hits against chilled and t1 Dex aswell
- Remove everything unnecessary with Harvest Crafting
- Aug Chaos and remove/add until t1
- Slam with Warlords Exalted Orb, if you don´t hit, Remove/add Caster until t1 spell damage
- Now comes the expensive step. Craft Life/Es, Aug life and hope for t1 flat, if you miss, remove craft, remove life, add craft, aug life and repeat until t1. Should be a 1 in 10 chance each time, so this can be tedious depending on your RNG.
- Finish with Minion Damage

Is that the way you did it? Or is there a more elegant way? What did it cost you in total?

Edit: Just checked trade, the incursion base with t1 dex starts at 12 ex right now, so this is only worth it super late game when you dont care about shelling out 10 ex just for a 16% spell damage implicit.

You can do also add in Culling Strike in a similar way, but you have to aug/remove influence until you hit it with either prefix/suffixes filled up with removable stuff or crafted stuff!

Also if Warlord's hits dot damage, you will have to remove influence craft for that one, pretty high odds hitting it!
Interested to see what cluster jewels people are running, maybe something i didn't think of that could boost my character

large Jewel:
8 passive skills
2 gem slots
small skills grant 12% fire damage
Prismatic Heart (debating if I want to go all the way around the node to get it)
Sadist (allocated)
Widespread Destruction (allocated)

Medium Jewel:
4 passive skills
1 gem slot
small skills grant 5% increase curse effect
Master of Fear (allocated)
Wish for Death (allocated)
"
Happysurfer wrote:
i am

now level 85 and map clear ist really great. but how can i push my single target damage?

you need to improve the equipment a lot, rings, amulet, shield..

I'm at lvl 95 and not sure what I should upgrade next. Looking for single target dps boosts if anyone has suggestions.
"
Taboogie wrote:

I'm at lvl 95 and not sure what I should upgrade next. Looking for single target dps boosts if anyone has suggestions.

switching from DD to VDD helps. its not a gamebreaker, but it will help as a semi nuke ability
Don't understand how this build could have high survivability. Typical glass cannon, syndicate fucks me in T1 maps... Just one more confirmation of that there's only one usable defence mechanic in PoE: leech... Does the shaper shield help survivability a lot?.. I'll try it when I have any currency but it's hard to believe that it will make a big difference...
"
vitalif wrote:
Don't understand how this build could have high survivability. Typical glass cannon, syndicate fucks me in T1 maps... Just one more confirmation of that there's only one usable defence mechanic in PoE: leech... Does the shaper shield help survivability a lot?.. I'll try it when I have any currency but it's hard to believe that it will make a big difference...

what gear are you using?
"
vitalif wrote:

7.4k eHP, capped blocks, capped chaos which offsets ele damage + end cry... rarely get chunked, even in juiced T16s. As the fella above me said, what gear are you using?
I will write something here when I can think of something clever and amusing.
Last edited by PyknoR on Jul 27, 2020, 5:37:01 AM
"
PyknoR wrote:
"
vitalif wrote:

7.4k eHP, capped blocks, capped chaos which offsets ele damage + end cry... rarely get chunked, even in juiced T16s. As the fella above me said, what gear are you using?

im not even block capped, and only 5.5k HP and i can more or less smash all the T16's. Ive done sirus, elder, shaper, minotaur, solo blight maps...

i know there's still a lot of room for improvement, but this build is very reliable

so yeah, gear plays a big part of it, and your skill tree selections as well

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info