Why you pay so much money?

"
xxnoob wrote:

I don't want my ranger to be whipped. :<

Tough!
If GGG chickens made an action RPG, what would it be called? Path of Eggxile, a Peck 'n' Slash RPG.
Why was the helmet spluttering? It was a coif.
"
Hyaon wrote:
"
xxnoob wrote:

I don't want my ranger to be whipped. :<

Tough!

Genuine LOLage from that one! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
boostermanni wrote:
they paid 1000 USD....
Just pure nutty insanity!
Why you pay so much money in it and what do you expect from that?

so i guess you are stuck in the middle-class and thought everyone around the world share your real-life position?

For some peeps, $1000 is like ¢1 for you.

Enough said, I need to go back to work, to pay my rent :(
Implying that charan is a multi millionaire..

Although, a US senator does actually play League of legends, and he's a multi multi multi millionaire, so maybe charan is too. :P
''Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters.
The silence is your answer.''

IGN: Vaeralyse
Last edited by Tagek on Apr 25, 2012, 2:57:11 PM
I paid $25 because i think this group of developers worked hard and deserve a few bucks to help them be successful.

I make a small check, but I can afford that, it is only the price of 2-3 lunches at most.

If I enjoy this game then it is money well spent.
Age of Exile, Diablo 3, Guild Wars 2, Torchlight 2. What a year for gaming, Collect em' all and have some fun!

Oh yea LOL and DOTA2 also for fans of MOBAs. So many games, so little time!
Last edited by SnowGoon on Apr 25, 2012, 5:07:25 PM
"
Tagek wrote:

Although, a US senator does actually play League of legends, and he's a multi multi multi millionaire, so maybe charan is too. :P

Most athletes and many actors/singers/performers that are all multi-millionaires play videogames.

Nowadays videogames is like watching TV was in the past. Just about everyone does it in some form. PC, consoles, phones, facebook, etc.
Age of Exile, Diablo 3, Guild Wars 2, Torchlight 2. What a year for gaming, Collect em' all and have some fun!

Oh yea LOL and DOTA2 also for fans of MOBAs. So many games, so little time!
I can assure you I am not a multi-millionaire. But there is a huge gap between living paycheque-to-paycheque and being a millionaire.

That said I saw my CC statement this month and have decided ramen would be a good choice of cuisine for May. ^_^
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
SnowGoon wrote:
"
Tagek wrote:

Most athletes and many actors/singers/performers that are all multi-millionaires play videogames.

Nowadays videogames is like watching TV was in the past. Just about everyone does it in some form. PC, consoles, phones, facebook, etc.

...And you know, as much as I hate twitter, it really is the main reason we know about this, the 'secret' life of celebrities, which can be as banal, nerdy and boring as our own.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
If you really love something, you support it by buying the product. In this case, its microtransaction. If you dont support the game, then you're taking away from it. Imagine if everyone loved this game and no one supported it, the game would eventually die.
Running isn't freedom. You should know that.
ighnaz - Thanks for the beta key!!!!
I HAVE NO MORE BETA KEYS!!
You know what's really scary? I can see a lot of these points I've bought being used. Between, say, 16 to 18 characters (I have 14 now, and with more skills added and the Sixth class, I can see 18 easy), you have quite a lot of room to move. Spell upgrades, particle weapons, gender-based models, maybe even better animations for skill gems.

These are all aesthetic and thus free game for the cash shop.

...Naturally I didn't do it FOR the points (yeesh, that'd be insane), but they're a very nice perk.

As I've pointed out elsewhere, most kickstarter programmes don't come with this level of value. You pay, you get the listed perks, that's it. Here we paid, got the listed perks (and they were very cool), AND you get all your money to spend as in-game credit.

The burden is now on GGG to create a grand's worth of aesthetic items. ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info