Hey im looking for a beta key

Hey Im looking for a beta key, i do not have the option to pay for one myself...
Im not even sure i can run the game, ( geforce 8400gs....)
so i guess even if i ever could buy a key, i wouldent even be sure if i could run it. An i think that would be wast :(
So yeah i know this is low begging for a key, like millions of other people.... so all i can do is if you guys or girls uses steam i could maby get you a game or a dota 2 key in return so its not all for free i get this beta.

but here is my inventory to steam ( yeah i know this is really low coming here with something that got nothing to do with steam for that im sorry but i gotta do what i gotta do :()

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197961136409/inventory/#pending_gifts
Isn't it stupid to request a beta key, if your'e not sure if you can run it?

From FAQ:

14. What are the hardware requirements for Path of Exile?
Path of Exile is designed to run on a huge variety of systems, from an everyday laptop to a top of the line gaming rig. Our detailed art is designed to not only look great, but also reveal additional detail as the resolution is increased to the maximum of 2560x1600. Exact system requirements will be determined closer to release.

At the moment, you will need a Graphics Card with Pixel Shader 3.0 or higher, and a CPU that supports SSE2. At least 2GB of RAM is recommended, and older Integrated Graphics Cards will not run well.
Well if i never try i will never know.
You can try in a few months (?) when they release the open beta. Or just wait to see if you get a key through the random thing.
Cogito ergo sum
its really hard to get a key ;/
Well as fare as i can tell the chance of getting a key in a random thing is 1 to 100000000 so thats why i made this thread instead i offer stuff for a key.
FORUM POLICY:
Please do not create threads/posts advertising the sale/purchase/trade of keys here. We reserve the right to lock or delete these threads, and/or suspend forum access.

From http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/4272
I'm hosting a beta key giveaway today, and check your PM box.
Hey i send you a private message back.
måske du kan prøve min account? så kan du se om din PC kan tage det. PM mig hvis du er interesseret!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info