[3.10] Spellslinger Ball Lightning Arc Assassin

Energy shield is the answer, I guess.
"
dizika wrote:
Energy shield is the answer, I guess.

I don't get it?

Usually low life build are using "Arcane Vision" passive point to counter this effect but it seems to not be the case here.

Looking at the tree, only Light of Divinity affects the light radius (I don't have it yet) is it enough?
I am probably missing something, but when I grabbed the pastebin, block is like 43% / 19% with the lethal pride in the upper left corner (ele dmg jewel node) - how do you get to max block?
Last edited by Aldenier on Apr 25, 2020, 3:51:44 AM
"
trungtiu wrote:
Thanks for your build. I feel my energy shield is recovering slightly, so how do you think I should take Wicked Ward node or use Capture queen of the great tangle Pantheon? And do you take Zealot's Oath node? Thank you for your answer

Wicked ward will greatly reduce your energy shield leech, so I wouldn't recommend that. As for ZO, yes I did take it just forgot to update the POB code.

"
dizika wrote:
ES on block on the shield.. It just didn't do enough for me, or actually barely did anything at all from what I could see. If you get hit twice in a row by some BS you're dead anyway, so I don't really get the point of that stat.
ES on hit Watcher's eye though.. That's the real deal!

ES on block felt great for me especially when delving or doing delirium maps.

"
dizika wrote:
Shame you didn't continue playing it yourself (OP), to perhaps improve it even further with cluster jewels.

Yeah, unfortunately I get bored too fast :( I tried using cluster jewels but with all my attempts I didn't achieve any improvement over the current tree.

"
BrassMonkey78 wrote:
Hi!

First of all, thank you for the build, I really enjoy it.

I have a "noob" question if anyone can help me understand:
Since I'm using the setup with Blood Magic + Discipline + Herald of Ice + Enlighten I litteraly can't see far (low life all the time).
Am I missing a passive or an object to counter this effect?

I'm used to it even though it can get pretty dark in enclosed areas. If it's an issue for you, I suggest spending 1 point on Arcane Vision.

"
Aldenier wrote:
I am probably missing something, but when I grabbed the pastebin, block is like 43% / 19% with the lethal pride in the upper left corner (ele dmg jewel node) - how do you get to max block?

You are missing spellblock on your shield + you tried to save points traveling to Arcane Guarding where the small nodes give 4% additional spell block. With these and Rumi's on you will reach max block.
3.11 viable?
"
peterpanik90 wrote:
3.11 viable?

It is still 3.11 viable. Lethal pride jewel is no longer needed since glancing blow was added to the tree so some pathing changes may need to be made. I am running a similar variant to the original poster. you can check out my tree on my profile or I can post a POB if you want just let me know.
twitch.tv/ayerun
"
ayerun wrote:
"
peterpanik90 wrote:
3.11 viable?

It is still 3.11 viable. Lethal pride jewel is no longer needed since glancing blow was added to the tree so some pathing changes may need to be made. I am running a similar variant to the original poster. you can check out my tree on my profile or I can post a POB if you want just let me know.

Yes please. How does the build play? Button intensive? Good defense or more dps?
"
DrunkBall101 wrote:
"
ayerun wrote:
"
peterpanik90 wrote:
3.11 viable?

Yes please. How does the build play? Button intensive? Good defense or more dps?

This is by means no where near min-maxed yet. I am still trying things out and seeing what i like best for it still/

The build plays good. Initially but feels even better when you hit the BPs.
3.36 APS and 69% CDRS for your spell slinger.
Single target is great and defense is good.

I have been playing around with incorporating enduring cry war cry into the build however. to pick up call to arms we waste alot of points. it does feel tankier indeed but we loose a bit of DPS. like I said i am still playing around with the tree. This is my current POB for this league 3.11

POB: https://pastebin.com/zkZjxeAe
twitch.tv/ayerun
"
DrunkBall101 wrote:
"
ayerun wrote:
"
peterpanik90 wrote:
3.11 viable?

Build plays about as easy as they come - hold right click and watch it all die. Really very little button pressing, outside hit some vaal skills or focus (if you use, which this build does well with in 3.11) if you want them to smash a boss.

I ran it this league, big props to the build guide and its creator Menidas98 for laying out the basics. I went a bit far, you can check my pastebin (https://pastebin.com/p7vyukrg) - it has 1 cluster and a mega for some free endurance charges, but you don't gotta have em. I ran without it for most of the league until I started doing deli maps and wanted more dmg.

My wand may look scuffed but it does huge dps, better than the pob one I put together at league start. Pretty much everything I have is self crafted except for that it has a HH right now, for the extra speed doing delirium 100 maps. It doesn't need it, but its fun and it helps.

You can spec for big tankiness or damage, there is plenty of room to make it work the way you want. :)

I'll post a vid at end league if anyone wants to see, I'd heavily recommend this build to anyone. It has insane clear and BL/WoC Easily trash every boss in the game. You can sling from level up all the way to endgame with huge scaling, I haven't even hit peak by quite a bit.

Hi, the build look fun but I have one question: Maybe I'm missing something, but how do you handle chaos damage without CI and with ~300 effective HP?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info